18.

This is the coolest kidnapping ever where I've been made to walk into my own pit. I couldn't show any form of emotion that created suspicion to the others because this gothic girl had a gun up her leather jacket's sleeve. I was not tied. I wasn't blindfolded. I wasn't drugged. Nothing.  Just a gun in hand which I could feel and no one else could see and I was entitled to do what she instructed me to do which was getting into a car. She led me to a car and made me sit in it. She too sat next to me and I soon realized we were not the only two in the car. There were two other men. One who sat in the driver's seat and one who sat in the passenger's seat. I didn't recognize both them but both of them looked badass. Why am I prone to kidnapping?  The people spoke nothing. They just sat quietly while the guy in the driver's seat drove the car. I took in the situation. I was in an expensive car god knows where I'm going and these people look like bad news. The guy in the passenger's seat was huge and muscular. He had tattoos and piercings. The guy driving the car was huge but not very muscular. He had a scar on his face and a tattoo on his neck. As for the gothic girl she had no tattoos except for one on her right wrist. It was something that I couldn't see properly because of her leather jacket that covered.
"who are you people?" I finally asked.
"non of your business" the gothic girl replied.
"It is my business. I don't know you people and I don't know where you'll are taking me. " I said abit irritated.
"shut up or we have other ways to shut you up." the hulk said. That warning sent chills done my spine and I shut my mouth. I had kept nick names for these people. The girl as in gothic girl. The guy in the passenger's seat as in the hulk and the guy in the driver's seat as the driver. Well I didn't find any extraordinary in him to name him so I just considered him a driver.
The drive was long. Fun fact they didn't blind fold me so I knew exactly where I was going. I was heading towards the airport.
After about an hour we reached the airport and as usual the gothic girl held on to one of my arm and was tugging me to walk faster. I was scared. I was confused and I was irritated because I had so many questions and these people were not answering. The hulk brought the tickets and the driver helped with some bags probably their clothes. No but normal people carry clothes and they are far from normal so they maybe carrying something dangerous. The hulk brought the tickets and it was then that I got to know that we are going to Russia. What. The. Actual. Hell. From Italy all the way to Russia. You gotta be kidding me. But I saw hulk giving the gothic girl only two tickets. That's weird.

After waiting for two hours for the flight we finally were sitting in it. It was just me and the gothic girl. Hulk and the driver just came to drop us off at the airport.
"What's your name?" I asked the gothic girl. We have been sitting here for hours already and this girl hasn't spoken a word to me. I realised I would be wasting my energy asking her where we are going and why am I here cause I've already tried it out and received no answer. So I decided to start a normal conversation and try to get answers.
"Madison." she replied without even looking at me.
"Oh hey. Im Arabell" I said trying to introduce myself.
"I know" she told me with a look of disbelief. Yah right I should have figured that out. Thanks for making me feel uneasy.
"So Maddie tell me something about you" I further insisted.
"For you it's Madison and shut that god dam mouth of yours will you" she said sternly looking at me for the first time since the conversation began. This girl is around my age and yet she is can stay quite and is perfectly fine with silence.
"Where are we going anyway?" I asked trying to ignore what she told earlier.
"That's non you business." she replied.
"C'mon, I don't see any harm in you telling me where we are going. I can't possibly jump out of a flying plane can I?" I reasoned out. The thought of going to Russia gave a bad vibe and by now it's pretty evident that I'm kidnapped so the least I can do it find out who has kidnapped me and why.
"We are going to Russia" Maddie said. She's just stating the obvious. "Really wow. I thought we were going out of space thanks Maddie for enlightening me" I said sarcasm dripping with every word. She just looked at me with a bit of shock.
"It's Madison" was all she said.
"Tell me where we are going. Seriously. " I insisted again. She just held her head and then looked at me angrily.
"I'm taking you to Arthur. He is staying low in Russia and wants you there to keep you as a bait." she said.
"Oh this is not the first time I'm kidnapped to be used as a bait. Is Arthur that dumb that he does the same mistake his father did?  Seriously keep me to get Adrian?" I questioned in disbelief.  I was confident on the outside but inside I was freaking out. I do know what happened to Adrain last time. I nearly lost him forever. But I dare show any form of worry it can be taken advantage off.
"Well he's not like his dad. His dad kept you alive for too long. But this time Arthur is gonna keep you alive only for 48 hours. After which he's gonna kill you and then start killing your family one by one every 24 hours before Adrain is mentally and emotionally drained." Madison said a smirk on her face.
"It won't happen. Adrain won't let it happen. " I said trying so hard not to cry.
"Good for you then. He can come and save his princess if he wants to. But the question is in what state. Dead or alive." she replied. I'm done I was mentally cursing myself for trying to talk to her in the first place. She's just a headless b***h. This was what Adrian feared the most and it is happening. I tried so hard not to think to much as to what is gonna happen but I couldn't. The flight landed and I didn't realize that the whole journey I stayed quiet and was comfortable with the silence. I was only thinking of what would happen to all of us. As I was walking towards the exit door of the plane I could feel my heart beat faster. I was sweating and my breath was uneven. I couldn't scream I couldn't run I couldn't risk doing anything. For sure they would have made arrangements to do something if I tried escaping and knowing that their dangerous I didn't want to do any of that sort.