3.

"it's because" I started but I was cut with a phone call.

"one sec " I said and looked at my caller ID.

It was my mom's number.

I motioned Adrian to stay quite and ran upstairs to our room and closed the door ignoring the confused expression he had on his face.

"yeah mom." I answered the phone.

"Mmm....Ok.....Wait what....But..... How is that possible.... Like are you sure? O...Ok then see Ya.... Take care." with that I ended the call and turned to go out of the room when I saw Adrian standing near his wardrobe.

He had already changed his clothes and now he was preparing to go to sleep. That was when I realised as to how long I had been speaking to my mom.

"Adrian my parents are coming tomorrow...... So I..... I uh.... I need to be in my old house because they are gonna stay there for a while. I need to help them till everything in the new house is sorted." I said trying to put out every word as cool as possible so that it doesn't look like a big deal.

But I know this is not the whole matter.

This is not even why I'm moving out.

"well it's good news that your parents are coming. I will get a chance to meet the wonderful people because of whom I got this beautiful soul. But they can come here.....The place is bigger and we all can live together" he said laying on the bed.

"no that can't happen.....Because...my parents like that house. Plus they wanna check on me as to how I'm maintaining the place. If my house is clean and nice or if the house is shabby. So it's fine it's just a matter of few days. Let them be" I said while laying down next to him.

He smiled and pulled me closer.

His strong muscular hand on my stomach. I leaned my head near his chest. I could hear his steady heart beat.

"so when are your parents coming?" he asked softly.

"They were supposed to arrive the day after tomorrow but my mom called and told that they are arriving tomorrow. " I replied.

I could feel his heart beat slowly increasing.

Is he nervous?

"tomorrow? That's a short notice I must say. " he said.

Though I wasn't looking at him by his tone I could say that he was smirking.

"Nervous? " I asked him.

"A bit.....its my girlfriend's parents who I'm going to meet. Geez I never thought that the head of the Mafia will be nervous. You are changing me baby. You are making me do and feel things I never dreamt about...... But I like the change." he said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and snuggled closer to his chest.

"you better be nervous Adrian... It's my parents we are talking about"

"Adrian....There is something I need to tell you " I said deciding that I can tell it to him now. He is in a good mood anyway so I can just tell him everything. I looked up to see him when I didn't get any response and saw that he was already asleep.

Man!

Why does he work so hard to come home so tired?

But what can you expect from a Mafia.

I kissed his chest and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

*****************************
The sunlight seeped through the windows and fell on my face. I turned over to cover my face from the sunlight. I wanted to sleep somemore. But when I realised nothing is going to work I opened my eyes and squinted abit, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. I then looked to my side and found Adrian still asleep.

God he looks so adorable when he is asleep.

So peaceful yet so pleasant.

I smiled at the wonderful sight. But my smile slowly faded away when I realised that tomorrow I won't be getting up to this sight. I'll be getting up in my room all alone. Hugging an old pillow and staring at the dull white roof above me. I looked at the clock and it was already 9:30.

Freaking hell.

I need to get started with moving out my stuffs from here and arranging them back home. I got up making sure I don't disturb Adrian and went to freshen up. Once I was done I went to the kitchen to make some quick breakfast. By now Adrian was up and had already freshened up. He joined me for breakfast. I don't know when again we will get to eat together like this. I washed the dishes and he got ready for work.

"bye I'll try to come early to drop you at your place. But if I'm late I'll make it directly to your house. OK? " he said placing a kiss on my head.

"bye.... I'll miss you "I said sadly.

He walked out of the door and before closing it shut he screamed the words "I love you babe ".

I blushed and replied "same here ".

With that he got in his car and was off for work.

***************************
I have a mixture of feelings right now. It feels really nice to be back to the same house I lived with Sarah. All our memories just rushed through. From our pillow fights to our crazy late night movies. We had the best fun here. But a part of me also is anxious,sad and nervous.

I am already missing Adrian.

I still have no idea how to introduce Adrian to my parents nor do I know how to tell Adrian about all this.