#3 seventeen & melody☽

Začít od začátku

Melody who have to bring the heavy bag with her, immediately fall on the ground to sit once they're allowed to. "Yul-ah are you okay?" Mingyu who notices it ask worriedly and sit beside her. Melody just nods in answering because she don't have more energy left to talk.

"You look pale," Mingyu stares at melody's face closely "you haven't eat anything today right?" asks mingyu, he feels bad. Melody just nods weakly in answering again "cheol hyung seonyul doesn't look okay," Mingyu calls seungcheol who isn't far from where they are.

"What did you say?" Asks seungcheol and immediately walk to where they are "Oh my, look at how you look girl" Seungcheol says while look at her worriedly. Mingyu opens his bag and take out a towel, he wipes her face gently that can't stop sweating

"Seokmin-ah come here" The leader calls for seokmin. "Bring the food over," he adds. Seokmin who realizes what's happening fastly bring the bag that filled with the foods over to them. "Here hyung," Seungcheol immediately open the bag and take out a container that contains with kimbap.

"Let me help her with that," says mingyu and take the container from seungcheol's hand and seokmin hand over a chopstick. "N-no it's okay," says Melody weakly with a pale face. "No seonyul you have to eat, here drink the water first" says seungcheol and place a cup of water to seonyul's hand.

She drinks the water thirstily and try to catch her breath. She usually have a good body condition but because she haven't eat anything since last night and today she have to rush and happened to be in this wild forest with an empty stomach, she ended up like that.

Mingyu begins to feed melody, she don't have any choice and just accepts it even though she don't want to burden the members but she have to eat so she won't become a burden.

Every members start to stand around and watch Melody worriedly, except for jihoon who stands behind the huge guys silently also full with guilty. He feels bad for giving his heavy bag to melody, he seriously didn't mean to torture her that way.

"Seems like, we have to stay longer here" says one of the experts after take a look at melody that still looks so weak. "N-no sir im all okay now we can continue" Melody immediately answers and try to look as okay as possible. "Are you sure?" Asks the expert to comfrim it and melody nods with a smile. The experts believe her and no one can see how much the girl suffers to hide her sickness.

Mingyu helps melody to stand up, "im okay," she whispers with a smile but the guy doesn't seems to believe her. Melody picks up the heavy bag again but jihoon immediately take it away from her without saying anything. Mingyu who just watching everything suddenly looks so confused with what just happened but he can't say anything either.

"Okay if everyone ready, we should get going now!" Says the expert and others follow from behind. Mingyu who already being glued to melody keep walking beside her to keep her safe. "Tell me if you don't feel okay," Mingyu reminds her worriedly. "I seriously okay now you don't have to worry" she replies kindly.

Mingyu can't stop staring at melody who still looks pale and keep biting her lips. She seems to hide the pain makes mingyu feels so bad, she won't be here if he didn't dragged her over. Mingyu can't help but to blame himself about it.

Mingyu holds melody's hand to make her stop from walking and he immediately bend over, "get in" Mingyu says with a manly tone. Melody raises her eyebrows in the meaning of asking, "i will give you a piggy back, so get in" he adds while looking at her who still looks so confused. "N-no Mingyu it's okay i can walk" she replies while trying her best to remove her hand from mingyu's hand. Melody don't want to burden anyone, she just hates it.

"Don't be so stubborn lee seonyul, i know you for a long time. Get in now can't you see how much i care about you?" Mingyu exclaims seriously, it makes Melody speechless. She gulps hesitantly while staring at mingyu who still kneeling and waiting for her to get in.

She have no choice, she slowly gets into mingyu's back doubtfully and automatically wraps her arms around his neck. Mingyu immediately holds melody's leg tightly so she won't fall on the ground, he begins to stand up slowly and try to balance his body well with melody's weight, without any trouble they start their journey again.

Lee jihoon who walking behind them just watches everything with mix feeling. He never know that melody and mingyu that close before, it makes him getting hurt inside without he can understand why.

'I shouldn't feel this way,' thoughts jihoon alone

✘  ✘  ✘