#2 seventeen & melody☽

unsure feeling

"Can you please at least tell me where are we going right now?!" Asks melody blankly while her feet just automatically follows mingyu's rushing step. "I seriously don't have much time to explain now" he says seriously while slightly take a look at the time on his watch.

They get into a bus and sit next to each other. Melody looks at mingyu who haven't stop keep looking at the time, she just can't help but to feel anxious about it. "Don't you have anything to say?" Asks melody, try to make mingyu talk. "We are seriously already late right now" Mingyu mumbles, he haven't have a proper look at melody yet. "Can you please calm down?" Says melody again but mingyu seems to ignore her question

"Seriously kim mingyu! I won't go if you don't even want to tell me," Melody whines, she kinda feels frustrated. Mingyu finally turns his head and take a look at melody's face closely, "im sorry okay? I didn't mean to make you feel irritates" he answers nicely. With Mingyu's stare and sweet voice already enough to make Melody's heart flutters and immediately calm down.

"Let's go...you will know once you are there," Mingyu says, he immediately stand up after the bus stop and melody seems to be blank for some while makes mingyu take her hand and bring her down from the bus.

Melody start to gasp when mingyu hold her hand tightly, when she feels the touch she seriously remember back how much she used to secretly want to hold this hand and realizes how much she used to like kim mingyu back then.

Her heart beat so fast along with the step that just can't stop from moving. She's just being drag to somewhere that she doesn't even know where and when mingyu suddenly stop his step without a sign, melody hits mingyu's shoulder because she don't realize that he finally stop walking.

"Oh mingyu glad that you arrives right on the time!" Choi seungcheol shouts happily when he finally can see both of the person that he's waiting for.

"Is everyone ready now?" Ask the leader excitedly and the members respond happily except for lee jihoon. "Remember! don't bring any unnecessary things," seungcheol adds before let the members go out from the dorm.

Seungcheol notices jihoon who doesn't look happy, he waits for other members to get out from the dorm first and then walk side to side with jihoon. "When will we get a chance like this lee jihoon, at least smile" says seungcheol while pats jihoon's shoulder try to cheer him up. Seungcheol walks away to be a responsible leader and left jihoon alone deeply in thought.

'He's right jihoon you shouldn't be selfish' thoughts jihoon alone

'Look at everyone's face, they are all happy except for you right now' thoughts jihoon again while staring at the members laughing with extremely happy faces.

All of the members gather around in front of the dorm's building, wonwoo who keep searching for someone suddenly feels like he's losing accompany, "But where's mingyu?" Asks wonwoo who finally realizes his favorite dongsaeng is not there. "Ah you are right where's mingyu?" Junhui start to wonder around meanwhile Jeonghan and Jisoo start to smirk teasingly.

Soonyoung who realizes something doesn't seems right, he walks closer to the leader "what's happening?" He whispers to seungcheol "something," seungcheol answers shortly and walks away from him. He start to feel annoyed because everyone doesn't want to tell him what they are up to, he feels like he being left behind. "Woah okay fine! fine if you guys don't want to tell me fine! I actually not interest at all" he whines and the others just completely ignore him. *poor my hoshi haha*

"Here he is," says Jisoo while pointing somewhere and all of the members' eyes follow where it was pointed. "Who he with? A girl?" Asks hansol while trying to have a better view of them. "S-seonyul?!" Shouts soonyoung in awe, "omg look at them holding hands" says jeonghan with a fangirl tone. "Wow kim mingyu what a very fast progress" says seokmin teasingly while seungkwan who stands beside him just keep gasping at them.

Jihoon who don't want to show any interest at first automatically turns his head to look at them. He stares at their hands that tightly being with each other's company makes jihoon chuckles can't believe what he just see.

Melody awkwardly removes her hand from mingyu's hand, mingyu silently scratches his head embarrassingly. They start to look at each other, "what is this?" Melody asks slowly while raising her eyebrows confusedly. Mingyu just blankly stares at her don't even know how to answer.

"Hey lovebirds lets go" calls jisoo when half of the members already get into the bus that just arrived. "Let's go," mingyu try to pull melody's hand again "w-wait a minute what?! Me?! Why?!" Melody asks nonstop while prevent herself to move, it's too sudden for her she just can't understand and don't want to believe it.

Seungcheol finally get into the scene after mingyu gives him a look as a hint. "Hyung i think you are the one who need to explain" mingyu says. "Im so sorry i know it's too sudden to ask this but would you like to go for a camping with us?" Seungcheol asks innocently with a smile. Without bothering to wait for Melody to answer first, mingyu and seungcheol immediately push melody into the bus.

Melody gasps for another time, she don't even have enough power to escape. She just gives up and end up being in the bus with 13 guys.

Jihoon sits at the back of the bus next to the window along with soonyoung, seungcheol in the middle and jeonghan then jisoo. He just stay silence for the whole time, after slightly take a peak at melody and mingyu who sit next to each other he sigh and immediately put his earphones on.

He almost want to enjoy the trip because of the members but after seeing melody with mingyu held hands before somehow spoiled his mood.

"Mingyu ya do you enjoy the short date today?" Asks jeonghan, the leader of the plan. "W-what do you mean by date hyung!" Mingyu whines like a kid to his hyung.

Melody who doesn't feel real yet just awkwardly smile blankly. She's not sure why she have to be there it's just too uncomfortable for her. She turns her head and take a look at jihoon who just staring outside the window.

'Everyone is happy except for him,' thoughts Melody while staring at him secretly.

Jihoon suddenly look at melody, she jumps out of shock she didn't expect jihoon to look at her. Jihoon stares at her sharply meanwhile melody try to read the guy's mind. After some awkwardness she show him a smile but jihoon immediately look away coldly.

'Is he mad at me?'

✘  ✘  ✘