PART 12 JACKSON DATE ME.

YOUR POVI was sitting on the sofa while watching the television about got7 day kpop, but Junior is enjoying a tea while reading a book

YOUR POV
I was sitting on the sofa while watching the television about got7 day kpop, but Junior is enjoying a tea while reading a book. Suddenly, my phone ringing disturbing my time. *sigh* Who could it be? I take out my phone and it was...Jackson?? Why he calling me this time? Junior can't sit still because the sound of my phone ringtone, he give me death glared. Geez! It so creepy, I never see that glared he give me today. "Pick it up already! It so noisy, it disturbing me. I can't read my book, when your phone is ringing. geez! So annoying!" He mad. What the matter with him? I never see he reading a book before. I soon pick it up after I get into my room.

Me: Nae, waeyo? *slumber*

Jackson: Are you free tonight? Um, if you free tonight. Let go somewhere.

Me: Meuo? Go out you said? *pause thinking* Um,kerae. Are you going to pick me?

Jackson: *smile* Nae, make sure you wearing a nice dress. Arraseo?

Me: *smile* Why should I use a nice dress? *chuckle*

Jackson: *smirk* Why do you think if I told you like that? *laugh* You make me laugh this far.

Me: *confused* What do you mean? Ah, if that so. I hang up. Anyo.

Jackson: Anyo.

"Nukayo? You going out today? Did our parents know about this?" Junior ask. "Ohmo, gamja-I ya. Gosh!! Why are you doing that? You make me heart attack!" I shout. He really surprising me but I'm glad that I don't have heart attack. I don't bother to answer his question, it not his business to know. He get into my room for the first time. "Yah!! Can't you answer my question! Ah, one more thing, why don't you call me oppa?" He shout at me. What exactly his problem with me? He so much change after the accident. He grab my arm so hurt, are he crazy already? "*heavy breath* What is your problem? If you mad because I don't call you oppa, it wasn't the matter for me. I call you by your name it already great than I don't respect you. Just forget it. If my mother asking you, where I'm going. Tell her I go meet my friend. Arraseo?" I said. I let go of his hand and searching a dress for tonight.

JUNIOR POV
What she mean 'my mother'? Am I not a biological son of eomma? "___! Why are being rude to your brother? What do you mean by 'my mother'? Are you trying to tell me that we are not really a sibling?" I ask. She wasn't concern on me, she still busy searching a nice dress for tonight. What is her problem with me? I grab her wrist and pull her against the wall. "Ah!! *grunting in pain* What is your problem? Are you crazy already? Are you going to hurting me like this? If just because I don't call you oppa? Unbelievable! Now you trying to hurt me the way you lost? *tears* Stop hurting me! I'm not anyone to you! So, stop showing that you care about me!" She shout with her tears streaming slide to her cheek. What? No one? What she mean? (*process memory/sound of the crush* Ajushhi, look out!! Ajushhi!!) Ah!! Why my head so hurt? Ah!! My head!! It hurt!! She grab my arms and push me to sit down on her bed. "Waeyo? Gwanchana? Are you hurt your head? *worried* Junior, waeyo? Junioryah!! Park Junior!! Yah, Junior!! Neo gwanchana? Junior, daedaphaejho!" She shout calling my name. I look into her, she look something to me. But, I can't remember it. Ah!! My head!!

JACKSON POV
I can't stop thinking of her, after hearing her soft voice. I preparing for the dinner before picking her up. "Sir, did you need more food for your dated dinner?" Ask the waitress. I smile and shook my head. She smile and bow before go to the kitchen. "I guess it time to take her, I hope she like it." I said. Then get into my car, after start the engine I go straight away to her house. I click the bell also knock twice on her door, then ahjumma come out. I saw ___ on her way to downstairs, I smile and go toward her. "Oh, Jackson? Why are you here? Are you waiting for me?" She ask. I smirk and take her hand to my arms. "Nae, I come to take you out remember? Gaja!" I said. Junior is on his way too but with sectary Kim, he glared at me. What going on with him? "So, this is your boyfriend? I think I should know with who you dating ___. You can't go out. Our parent not at home,so you can't go out." He said. Who he think he is? Meuo? Boyfriend? What he mean? Did ___ told that we are couple already? "It not your problem with whom I go out or dating! You are not my boss not even close about my brother!! So mind your own business! Ajushhi, take him away from me. I don't want to...*tears* ...I don't want to...to see him...again." She said with her tears. What is going on with them? She take my hand and dragged me out of the house. "Wasn't you bring me for out? What are you waiting for? Gaja." She said. I nodded, open the door for her and I get into my car. After 30 minute, we have arrive I took out the ring that I want to give her on the dinner later. "Wah, are you prepared this? It so beautiful Jackson. I never have a great dinner with my favourite dishes. *happy*." She said. I know you would said that but what going on with them today? Why ___ beings so cold with Junior? Are it all because of me? I let her sit on her seat own her on, while I look at the menu. "Why are you looking into the menu? Wasn't it already much for us to eat? Are you just want this table full of dishes?" She asked. I can only smile at her right now, I don't know I should look at you or not. Should I told you about my feeling, while I was hurting Junior on the same time ___. "Jackson...Jackson! What going on with you? You lost in though again, what exactly bothering you?" She asked. I surprised by her voice, I took heavy breath and ready to told her. "I'm okay. I just need you to listen to what I'm gonna said right now. Saranghaeyo, ___. I don't know until when should I keep it in side, while I was hurting holding it for good. So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded happy.

Bambam POV
I was finishing my homework with Hye Jung at my house, I turn and look at her. She so cute when she asleep, you must be so tired, right? Let stop until here. Let get into sleep, I also tired already. I said to my heart, it really touching with her cuteness. I took my blanket and cover her body with it to keep her warm. But, should I let her sleep like this? But, her head will get hurt? I decide to carried her to my bed and put her on it. She really death sleeping beauty. I giggle alone, she really cute and beautiful seen we dated. Um, yeah. About that…how was Jackson blind dated are it success? Hem, I not to bother to ask him right now. Let just lying down with sleeping beauty. Goodnight sweetheart. 😘