PART 5 TRUST

SON HA POV
"Anyeonghasaeyo, abeonim. We found out that she can go home now." The doctor said ended with a smiled,I smiled back to him. She was lying on her bed after taking the medicine. I come and sit on her bed nearest her. "Aga, please be more careful if you doing something. I was really worried, you also worried your friends." I said. "Arra. Arraseo eomma. Eomma, I want some milk please. I really thirsty." She said with her sweet and warm smiled that I never have. I nodded and went to kitchen to take her a milk,that she wanted.

JUNIOR POV
I was off from my mother grave with sectary Kim. I heard the news about she has been heal up, it was relieve to be heard. "Young master, should we go to your company straight away or we go home first?" He said. I was lost in thought, that why I can hear him clearly. "Young master? Young master, gwanchana?" He added.
I am back to reality, I turn and faced him. "Nae? What have you said just now? I am...Aniya, gwanchana. Just drove me home already." I said. He nodded and we on the way to home, when we have arrived at home. I saw she was lying alone on her bed, I knocked on her door and come in. "Oh, you awake. How are you? Neo..." I just about to finish my sentence, then she interrupted me. "Nae, gwanchana. Don't worry about me that much, I am okay. Where have you been?" She asked. I took a heavy breath and start my word. "Oh, I just off from my mother grave. I miss you a lot,jagiya." I said and walking toward her bed. When she are sit up,i grab her arm and pulled her into a hugged. "Aw! Am I that hurt,until you have to miss me so badly. Yah,your girlfriend never let you alone,you should keep it in mind." She said. She wasn't change one bit. *sigh* Wah, are she teasing me right now?

YOUR POV
I was still in his arms,he was keeping me warm in his hugged. My head still hurt because of my stupidness to collapse at my bathroom...ah!! My head, ah!! My head is really hurt. Ohmo, ah!! "Yah, gwanchana? What happen, ___yah? I call abeonim right away, arraseo? Chakkaman, wait here arraseo?" I said. I rush to find her mother, after calling her. She left me alone with her for a moment to have a conversation and nursed her. "___yah, I know you are tired but I begged you for not to think a lot about what I have said just now, arraseo? I miss you a lot. *tearing* Promise me ___yah,don't leave me alone. I still need you by my side right now. Saranghaeyo, ____yah.😢 Trust me more than I did. Trust me ___." he said and give me a kisses on my forehead. I believe that he think I am a deep sleeper, but I clearly hear that. Silly! I miss you too, but I have to restful so I can be by your side again. "Junioryah, come sleep next to me. It really cold here, can you comfort me to keep myself warm? I miss your hugged right now."😁 haha..! I said. I smiled and almost showing my tooth. I can see he is was to surprised, he was smiling too and take place at my side. He slide wrapped his arms around me. Gomawoyo, Junioryah.

SUHO POV
I still confused, she was shock and stressed? What exactly in her mind on this day, until she collapse? Are she fighting with Junior today? "Yah, hyung. Where you put my work sheet? I need it today before hye jung kill me,you know already that she is freaking creepy when she mad." Mark said. I was back to my sense and give him her work sheet. "You should be punishment by her today, you deserve to be punish." I said and smirk. He rolled his eyes and sit on the sofa near by my study table. "Yah Mark! Did you have finish the sheet I need it today, I'm sure you know it already. So, show me!" Hye Jung scold at Mark. BamBam should tell her girlfriend to shut her mouth. Urgh!! I can't tell how noisy she is when she scold someone about school work. "Ah...hye jung-ssi, I already finish it. Here, thus is the work sheet that you told me to check, but why you need it so badly? Bambam know it wasn't he?" He asked. Her face that mad become a shy little kitten. "Oh? Jagiya, you here? What bring you all the way here? There something you want to tell or about the sheet?" Bambam asked. He was appeared from upstairs.

BAMBAM POV
I was bored, so I decide to go downstairs to join them but luckily I saw my girlfriend. "Oh? Jagiya, you here? What bring all the way you here? There something you want to tell ...or about the sheet?" I asked. She smile and hugged me tight. I miss her hugged really. "Oh? Aniyo, I miss you oppa. But, yes I come here to take the work sheet from Mark." She said broke the hugged. I smiled and messed her beautiful hair. "Oppa! Ah, my parents want to see you this lately. So, when will we tell our parents about our relation?" She asked. I was surprised with her words, well I not really ready to meet her parents. I rubbed my neck and smile uncomfortably. She patted my chest and walk off. Urgh!! I always did this, why I scared to meet her parents? "Look at that you do it again. Go get her, explain to her that you still need time I surely she will understand." Suho said. I run catch he up before she gone from my sight.