PART 2 JAGIYA?

JUNIOR POV
When I open my eyes, I saw ___ was sleeping next to my bed. I stroke her hair gently, then she woke up. "Oh, Mianh, I disturbted your nap." I said while rubbing my neck. She give me warm smile on her face, I do the same thing. "Gwanchana, pogeosipeo. You taking a nap in 3 hours. Um, Junior-ssi? Can you be my boyfriend?" She asked. I blinked, am I dreaming right now? I can't believe it, after what happens she want me to her boyfriend? Wah, this is magic. "Meuo? You really meant it? ___yah, you not joking right?" I asked. She shook her head, I slide hugged her. I was really happy to have her, she make my breath even more fresh. 😊 I love you, ___. 😘

YOUR POV
I was lying my head next to Junior bed, I felt someone was stroking my hair smoothly. It disturbing my nap, but it okay because I know it was Junior. I was happy to see he awake, because I miss him already. Please, spoke something Junior, I want to hear your voice. "Oh Mianh, I disturbed your nap." He said in his soft voice. Gomawo, for letting me hear your voice again. "Gwanchana, pogeosipeo. You taking a nap in 3 hours. Um, Junior-ssi. Can you be my boyfriend?" I asked. I really meant it he to be my boyfriend because I feel sympathy to him about that rejected. "Meuo? You really meant it? ___yah, you not joking right?" He asked. I shook my head that meant 'no'. He pulled me into his hugged. I smiled and replied. I really can't believe it, he really happy. "___?! Hash, don't touch her anymore!" Someone shouted. He grab me and broke my hugged with Junior. I was confused I don't even know him. "___,who is he?!" Junior asked me in plaint voice. Why he mad at me? Who is this guy? Where he know my name? "Yah, daedapaejho! Who is he to you?!" Asked Junior again but this time he was yelling. 😟 I can't said any words because I was surprised he never yell at me like that. What is exactly happened to me? "Yah, you should stay away from her from now own, because she is my girlfriend." Said the guy. Yeojachingu? Meuo? He must be kidding me. What the heck he was talking? "Meuo?! Yeojachingu?!" Junior and I said in surprised. Junior try to stand up but he can't because his leg are injured. He fall back on the bed, I want to help him but the guy pulled me to his side. "Who told you to help him? Don't you nerve to walk closer next to him!" The guy warn me. Why he controlled me, I am not his toys. "Who are you to control me? I don't even know you, I am NOT your girlfriend!" I said and let go my arms and get next to Junior.

JACKSON POV
She let go of my arms and get next to that guy. Well of course I am not her boyfriend but I will soon be her boyfriend I promise. "Yah, I told you not to get next to him, wasn't it? Come here." I grab her hand but that guy do the same thing. I can't believe it. "Ah!! Hajima, I don't want, let go of me! Junior-ssi, help me!! Ah!! It hurt, let go of me!!" She grunting in pain. I don't want to let go her hand, I don't want to lose her. She must to be my girlfriend, I don't care what it take. "Aniyo, I will never let you go. I won't let you fall into his hand." I said. I can't saw they shock reaction. "Meuo? I-ssaeki! Come here…" he almost finish his sentence but ___ interrupted him, by holding his arm. "Junior-ssi, hajima. You still not feeling well, just ignore him. Neo, tagaragu! Don't you show yourself to us again!!" She yell. I can't believe it, that guy are much important then me. But, I am the most handsome in this school. "Kerae, today I let you to be next to him. But, next time, I will not let you with any guy." I warn her. Then, I leave the room an slam the door furiously.

YOUR POV
I take heavy breath to faced Junior, I know he need explanation. "Okay, look. I don't even know him, I only love you Junior. Please, understanding me. You need to believe in me. Please!" I begged him. He nodded and smiled, I hugged him relieved. He really kind and sweet, I really happy to have you, Junior. "You don't have to begging at me like that,I already understand you, jagiya. Saranghaeyo.♥" he said. I smiled at him, it was glad to hear that from him. Jagiya? Am I dreaming right now? He call me jagiya. Oh my, my heart gonna explode of love. I can feel my cheeks are burning up. Hash!! This is embracing, I should not blushing in front of him. "A! Why are you blushing? Are you ashamed that I call you jagiya or…" he said and pulled me closer. "Are you feel ashamed because of the hugged." He whispered teasing me. 😉 Ohmo! Hash!! It really embracing. Why am I should blushed in front of him? Hash!  I covered my cheeks with my both hands. "Oh, a-aniya. Cinca aniya. You want some porridge, I go get for you okay." I said changing the topic. He grab my arms and pulled me into a kissed. Ohmo! Junior?! What are you doing? 💏