PART 7 GONE.

JACKSON POV
I was walking at the corridor with Bam bam and hye jung. I was searching for ___ shadow, but she is nowhere. "Yah, BamBam did you see ___? I haven't see her seen yesterday, what is happening right now?" I asked him. He was lavishly with his girlfriend, Hye jung. "I don't know, may be she was sick. I don't know about her, I only know about my work, my friend and my girlfriend." He said. I scooping my face and left a heavy sigh. I keep on searching suddenly. "Ah!! *lament* Watch your going!!" She said. She look to my faced and gasp surprised. Finally, I found you ___, but she look very stressed. Are she okay? Are there was something happen? "Oh, mianh. Gwanchana?" I asked. She nodded and walk to avoid me, but I grab on her arm. "Yah, where you thing you going, huh? I wasn't finish my words, hear me carefully. *pulled her closer and whispered* I will get you in my trap. *smirk and wink*" I whispered. She confused and let go the hand grip. "I warn you to stay away from me if you don't want something bad happens to you." She warn me. I laugh hardly, when I heard she threatened to make me afraid of her. I totally in love with her, not even close with going to hate her. I don't know why. She so cute when she was mad. That was because of her cheek turn to red. Not just that but her lovely eyes and beautiful white cotton skin fair. I was like gonna pulled her in my arms and never let her go. She was glared at me with her sharp eyes, she totally scared me to death when seeing her eyes like that. "Hey, don't look at him like that. I scared that you will be in love on him lately." Bambam said and ended it with a laugh. She take her leaving and went into classroom.

JUNIOR POV
I was sitting on my seat, every girl are glancing at me,sometime they laugh,giggle,smiling,wink and waving their hands. I saw ___ come in to classroom with angered. What is going on? I stand up to approach her but she is going to my direction and grab my hand. She dragged me away from the classroom and went into gym room. "What is it, jagiya? Why are you acting so weird today? There was something bothered you?" I asked. She slap my right cheek, I slide touch my cheek. "You still call me JAGIYA?! Are you not planing to break up with me?! Junioryah!! Please, don't be so selfish on our relation!" She said angered. Meuo? I totally can't understand what the heck she said. Wait!!! Break up?! Huh!! Unbelievable!! She want to break up?! Are she crazy already?! I grab her shoulders and pulled her against the wall. She lament in pain."Meuo?! Break up?! Yah, are serious about it, don't you regret later if we break up ___!! I don't want you regret it after we break up that it." I said. She push me away hardly, she give me death glared. I don't get it. What exactly make her be like this to me? Who is exacerbate this-self respect? I lock my eyes on her, to make her calm down and explain to me what is happening? But, I only see a burning angry in her eyes. "What is happen to you? Until you mad at me like this. Who is instigate you to be like this? Are you mad at me because of our parents? ___!!! You can't giving up so easily on our relation. Are you be like this just because want to take a break up on me? Or you just can't stand still of people are talking about us?" I asked. She begin to slap me again but I can avoid it before her hand slide to slap my cheek. What is her problem? Why she act like this? "Are you crazy already?!! You want me to break up, right?! I tell you about it, ___!!! NANEUN HEEO HAEDALLAGO-EUL WONHANDA!!!(I DON'T WANT BREAK UP)" I yell at her. She hold her tears, but finally streaming down to her cheek. I pulled her closer in my arms and comfort her. "I just want you to let me go. I don't want to get hurt, I also don't want to make our parents feel sick of this. I just want to see them to be happy." She said in tears. Meuo? She only worry about our parents feel?! What about our relation ___?! "Wae?!!! Why you only care about their feeling?!! Why don't you think about our relation, ___?!! Wae?!!" I yell at her. Her begin more faster than before, she hugged me tight. I only can hear her sobbing, she not even spoke.

YOUR POV
I was scared to lost Junior, but why he can't even understand?! I only don't want bad things happen to him, he is my breath and everything! But, Junior why still you can't understand?! He break the hugged and hold my arms tighter, I try to smile but it to cheap smiling at him right now. He still mad at me?! "___yah, stop acting like this is you want to be my side. Don't to concern on people said about us. Just focus on your future and us." He said. I can't say anything than nodded. But, you is selfish about relation! "Jagiya, did you hear me? I was talking to you right now, why don't you say anything to me? Are you still said that I am selfish?" He said. Wait!! He know what I'm thinking right now? Are he a witch or what? "Hem…I understand. Let handing back to the class." I said. We handing back to the class, everyone look at us with curious. I caught Jackson…don't asked me how I know him. He is our famous trouble maker in the school, yeah really famous. He is lock his eyes at me, I can see his puzzled and confused expression from here. I don't to concern on them, so I take a sit beside hye jung. "Yah, where are you two going? Our teacher are worry about you two, why you two always make trouble, huh?" Bye jung whispered. I just lean my head on my table and enjoying my nap. "Ireona, ___yah!! In my class no one can sleep specially you miss Kim!!" She shouted. I wasn't care about her, i just let her sleek with a things in the class. Hye jung offend my arms to wake me up, I wake up tired and look I g to hye jung. "What is your problem!! Can't you leave me alone!! Urgh!! Never mind, I won't disturb!! Please, excuse me!!" I said. I go out from the classroom and went to somewhere that I don't know. I go out from the school too, then there was a car stop in front of me and dragged me in with one blanket. After that I can't remember anything.

JACKSON POV
After the end of the school, I want to meet with ___ for awhile before she gone for home. I search everywhere but I couldn't find her, I saw Junior figure. I run toward him and approach him. "Hey, Junior. Did you see your sister? I don't see her anywhere, but yeah I already search for her." I said. Junior, give me puzzled look and scratch his head. "Um, why would you want to find her anyway?" He asked. I rubbed my neck shyly and lean my head down. "I-geo mwo-ye yo? Are you like her? *eager sigh* Yah, I earn you to stay away from her from now own." He warn me. Who the hell he is to warn me? Yeah, well he is ___ brother…nah, step brother but what the hell  he want? Whatever he said, I will not stop to like her. "Who are you to warn me? You just a step brother of her, what your business to warn me of? You are should mind your own business."I said begin to explode. He grab me by the collar, our face inches away. "If I found out she went out with you, you know what will happen." He did then smirk. He try to fear me off, but I would never give up that easy. How dare he grab my collar? I push him away from me and start to punch his face. My temporary getting soar, I can't control it anymore. He really forced me to punch his face, lot of people looking at us. He try to stand up but I soon kick him. "Yah, what is happening?" Ask Bambam. He shock, when found out that Junior was lying on the land with pain. "Shit!! Jackson, are you crazy already? Ah, we going to principle if she found out." Hye Jung said. I walk to my bike and start the engine ready to go from there, if I stay there any longer I'm afraid he will never see thus world again.

BAMBAM POV
I help him stand with hye jung help. His lips was bleeding, what is going on here honestly? Then I saw a guy was running toward our direction. "Junior! Junior! *take a breath* Bad news!! ___ was kidnapped!" He shout. We surprised with the news that he bring. It really surprising us. "Meuo? ___ kidnapped? But, how do you know, did you see it?" Junior asked worried. The guy nodded. "I saw she was walking out from the school, suddenly one big black car stop and take her inside the car with a blanket on her mouth." He said. What is going on? Why it become this way? I turn to see hye jung, who still hold on Junior. I can see her curious expression, she totally don't understand same as me. "But, did you see which way they take ___?" Hye jung asked. I know how she feel, she worry about her best friend ___. After sending Junior home, I way to send hye jung. She keep in silent from the start we send Junior and until now. "Jagiya, gwanchana? We just pray for her safety, I am sure she will be fine safe and sound." I said to calm her down. It seem her really love her best friend same as me. ___ is her best friend from childhood, how come she can't be worry. "Bambamie, did you told Jackson about this? I'm sure he will help us find her soon as possible, he seem in love with ___." Hye jung said. I took out my phone and give her to call Jackson, she dialing and told him that ___ is kidnapped.

Your POV
I open my eyes and saw 3 student guy were standing in front of me. It really smelly here, it smell of smoke. "Wah, you will be our dinner." One guy with a blonde hair. I grunting to escape from the string that tight on my both hands. The guy with smart suit, open the black tap that covered my mouth. "What do you want from me?! Please, let me go!! Don't harm me, just tell me what you want. If you want money I can tell my parents to give you directly. But, please let me go!!" I shout. They laugh hardly, it really scared me off. I pray to God for my safety from this stupid guys. "We want you!!" Said the guy that holding a stick and end with a laugh. My tears streaming down to my cheek, Junior help me!! I'm scared help me!! Suddenly, I heard a motorbike sound from outside,I guess that was they leader. "Who was that? It could be her brother or her friend go get him bring him here." Cursed the guy with smart look. I can heard two guys grunting in pain, I think Junior is coming to save me. Then I saw a shadow of a guy wearing a cap, but it weird Junior never wear a cap to go outside. Then the guy come out and it was…JACKSON?! what the hell he doing here? How can he found me? The smart guy try to escape but I band me legs and he fall to the ground. Jackson caught him before he gone. "How dare you to harm a girl? Did you know to respect a girl or not?" He asks. He grab the guy collar an pinched his face many time. After the guys conscious, he take me out from there after off the string. My body feel weak and I don't remember anything.