-
Sydney
-

I walk to the elevator and get on, going up to the floor the team is on and head to The Twins' room, opening the door and walking in to absolute silence, I walk in to see the furthest bed from the door empty, so I look at the one I'm in front of and smile when I see the both of them dead asleep, Ash on her stomach with her arm tossed over Y/N's back. They obviously got cold over night because they're cuddled close, I look at a light on the bed and pick up the phone that is still on, I chuckle when I realize it's Ashlyn's so I go to Instagram, take a picture of them before posting it with the caption of

'Best friend cuddles are usually the comfiest and the warmest. Caught and hacked by @sydneyleroux. Ferociously cuddled by @Y/I/N.'

Once the picture is up, I lock her phone and set it back on the bed and leave as quickly and quietly as possible. Once I'm back at the breakfast table, everyone looks at me.

"Fucking out cold."

"Which one?" More asks and I chuckle.

"Both of them."

"Yo, then why am I getting tagged in a post from Ash?" Tobin asks and I smirk a little, taking my payment from Kling before going back to eating.

"I dunno." I say and watch as Tobin opens her phone and checks the notification.

-
Tobin
-

I look at the picture and grin, handing my phone to Ali when she asks to see what it is, since she left her phone in her room. She looks at the picture and smiles.

"That's cute." Ali says as I take my phone back, saving the picture so I can repost it after breakfast.

After breakfast, I repost the picture.

'Cute best friend moments like this tho. @Y/I/N @ashlynharris24'

I smile a little before putting my phone in my pocket and head back to mine and Amy's room. We don't have training today because we have a game at 5 against Denmark.

"Your girlfriend is adorable." Amy says and I smile, chuckling.

"Right?" I ask as I turn onto my side to face Amy as she sits on her bed.

"But her dog is cuter." Amy says and I chuckle.

"Who are you stalking?"

"You. Y/N doesn't have many pictures with Sortzen."

"Because she left him in Portland with me."

"He doesn't need to keep moving around. Plus I think she left him with so you'd bond with him."

"Well, it's been working." I say and Amy laughs.

"Obviously."

At around noon, as I'm checking my email, there's a knock on the door, so Amy gets it, since she was up and close to the door.

"Y/N, hey. Come on in." Amy says and I look up to see Y/N walking in, she looks at me and waves for me to go with her, so I set my laptop to the side, following my girlfriend out of the room.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we get on the elevator.

"Stuff our faces. I'm starving." Y/N says and I nod.

"Yeah. You two slept through breakfast." I say and Y/N shrugs.

"I was comfy and warm."

"I saw."

"Yeah, I saw the picture Syd took while she was creeping on us." Y/N says as we pass Syd.

"Ya girl got paid for it. Couldn't say no." Syd says and I smile as Y/N laughs at Syd.