The mane 7's past adventures

Comincia dall'inizio

Master Splinter:"Yes."

Pinkie:[freakie dekie!]

Twilght smiled at her friends, happy that they understod her instade of blame her or beeing sceard. Just as the rest of the mane 7.

Leo:"Oh what time is it? I think it's time for training."

Mikey:"Please! Just one more story first!"(make puppy eyes)

Master Splinter:"Ofcourse, actully I'm a little curious about that to."

Pinkie:"Good! Then I call tell you the story about the legend of everfree!"

After the story they went to the dojo. On the way Leo was talking to Twilight.

Leo:"Do you still blame yourself for what happend?"

Twilight:"Sometimes... but it's better now. Ofcourse, it's never something I'm pretty pround of, if you understand..."(looks down)

Leo:"Yeah..."(lays his arm around Twilight)[Oh, Twilight... it can't be easy for her with thouse feelings. If only she could see how amazing she is...]

Twilight:(lays her head at Leo's shoulder)[Wow, he is nothing like Timber who should just had said something to make me think of something else. He show me that he understand and care for me.]

In the dojo the turtles started to sparring. After tree seconds Pinkie was very impressed.

Pinkie:"Wow, that is so cool!!!"

Master Splinter:"It's calld 'ninjutsu', I can teach you girls to, if you want."

Twilight:"Well, why not? It can be fun."

Pinkie:"YAY!!!!! This will be AWESOME!!!!!!"

Master Splinter:(smiles at Pinkie's enthusiasm)"Then, let's start!"

After the training Pinkie and Mikey run to the kitchen to bake cup cakes. The other turtles and Twilight went to the living room.

Raph:"Well, I have to say, Twi for beeing a beginner you are really good."(smirks)

Twilight:"Thank you Raph"(smiles)

Leo:(glare at Raph)

Donnie:"I agree with Raph, for onec, I think you're gonna be a great kunoichi, and Pinkie to."[Why did Leo just glared at Raph? Do he like Twi? Yeah it must be so, maybe Leo thinked Raph was flirting with her.]

After 10 minutes of talking they heard an explosion from the kitchen, so they ran there to see what was happening.

Raph:"Mikey! What have you done this time?"

Mikey:(lift his hands in fear)"I don't know what happend, I swear!!! We just decorated cup cakes!"

Pinkie:"And I just said: you need more sprinkles! And you need more sprinkles!!!"(wrap her hands over the destroyed cup cakes)

Leo:"So, it was normal Pinkie stuff?"

Twilight:"Sprinkles?"(cross her arms)"Pinkie!"

Pinkie:"Oooo... hehe my fault."

Donnie:"What do you mean? What happend in here?"

Twilight:"Pinkie's magical ability is make sprinkles explode."

Pinkie:"Like one of your smokebombs"(smiles)
"Twilight can levitate things."

Twilight used her power to clean up the kitchen after Pinkie's sprinkles.

Mikey:"Cool. Not bad Twi."

In Shredder's lair

Shredder:"It dosen't work!"

Sunset shimmer:"Wait! One of them is missing."

Shredder:"Which one is missing?"

Sunset shimmer:"The most important. The element of magic."

Shredder:"Then, what are you waiting for? Go find it!"