Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

“Jacob!” she shriek

“You started it” I said above the splashing of the water

“Jacob I’m not playing” she said I pull her up and turn her around and place my lips on hers. It was a beauty kissing her in the morning. Feeling her soft lips against mine a we kiss the salty water off each other mouth. I was so into kissing Jasmine I didn’t notice Vevica and Jailek standing on the sand watching us.

“Hello” said Vevica smiling. Jasmine quickly let go off me and turn around almost stumbling down into the water. I quickly grab her by the waist and let her go when I felt her tense up. Knowing she was a bit embarrassed and shocked.

“Things seem to be going on well with you too” said Vevica smiling. Jailek didn’t say anything than stand there staring at us.  The place went quiet for a moment except the sound of the water rushing into shore and breeze.

“”Well Jacob your mother called and she said you must call her right way, it’s an emergency and someone need to talk to Jasmine” said Vevica still smiling

“Ok” said Jacob as Jasmine walks out of the water and one of the body guard hand her towel and also me.

“How?” asked jasmine looking at Jailek

“Trust me they are always prepared” he said with smiling.

“Ok” I said as I walk along the beach with Vevica smiling at me. Thank god she didn’t talk Cuz I was embarrassed and shocked at the same time and don’t have the breath to speak. As soon as we arrive inside Jacob took up the waiting phone.

“Hello Mother” he said with a genuinely smile

“Is Jasmine There?” asked his mother

“Yea”

“Put the phone on speaks” she said.

I watch as Jacob took the phone from his ears and press the speaker button.

“Jasmine “said Jacob’s mother.

“Yes I’m here”

“Your family Lawyer is here and we need you guys to come up no later than 2mrow it’s an emergency”

“Mom! why you guys always interrupt of trip” said Jacob

“Jacob do not  bother with it, if you don’t want to lose jasmine you better get her down her as fast as you can.” said his mother with a serious voice.

“Ok Mrs. Jackson, we will be there first thing in the morning “said jasmine eyeing Jacob with upset face.

“Bye then, we will see you guys in a few hours” said Mrs. Jackson as Jacob walk out upset.

“Farewell to our party tonight” said Vevica

“Don’t worry it will be over before you know” said Jailek hugging Vevica

“But I wanted them to come to my party tonight” said Vevica pouting her mouth.

“But anyway he get to have dinner together” said Jailek smiling at her as Vevica staring at Jailek like a lost puppy smiling, as turn to walk out.

“Dinner will be ready in five” Shouted Jailek as I started for the stairs.

I walk into the room to see Jacob throwing clothes in the suitcase and mumbling to himself.

Jacob drops the last piece of clothing he had in his hands on top of the stack of clothes he had already thrown in the suitcase. He turns to see Jasmine in behind the closed door looking at him.  He didn’t give Jasmine any minute to ask him anything knowing how upset he was he had to cut this vacation trip beside of some unknown emergency. He slightly lashed her body to his with his arm and kissed her with so much pent-up passion it nearly knocked her flat on her but.

They wrapped around each other clinging and his big hands crisscrossed her body in a continuous loop as though he needed to reassure himself that was really there in his arms and not a figment of his imagination.

Jasmine totally outside herself, wept with pleasure standing on tiptoes, she opened her mouth and took his as deeply and greedily as he took hers sucking and biting, tasting the bit of salt on his lips from the salt water and the delicious flavor that was just him.

Getting him close enough turned out to be impossible although she tried desperately. She raked her fingernails across his back and shoulders tugged at his t-shirt. Finally, frantic, she broke the kiss, jerked the thing over his head and threw it to the floor.

Within moment they pull her extremely close to her as he lift her up, placing her legs around his waist not breaking the kiss and brought her to the bed. He ran his hands up the backs of her legs, under her shorts and panties, to her butt. Murmuring love words that she couldn’t quite understand, he held her like that for a long moment, rubbing his face against her breath and belly while she fisted her hands in his silky hair and tried not to pass out.

At last he looked into her face, showing her so many raw emotions she wondered if this was all wonderful and impossible dream from which she would soon wake up.

He couldn’t wait any longer he impatiently grabbed the bottom of her short and panties and ripped them down. She tried to kick them off, but he would let her get that far. His hands went right back to the globes of her butt, fingers digging in with their short, sharp nails, driving her wild. In one swift motion, he slid to his knees on the floor, pulled her forward and ground his face against the triangle of her sex.

Dazed, already overwhelmed, and knowing what was coming she cried out, squirmed and when that failed tried to back away

“Please” whether she meant please hurry or please stop. He didn’t care. A rumbling growl, a clear warning if she ever heard one, rose up out of Jacob’s throat. He glanced up long enough to flash glittering, narrowed eyed frown and Jasmine clamped her jaws tight shut, knowing how angry he was.

Without saying a world he lowered his head, used his thumbs and fore finger to open her wide and touched his tongue to her. Jasmine moaned and her heavy head fell back. She wasn’t going to make it. No woman could endure such an excoriating and through assault. It was all too much… the licking…the kissing…the sucking and the swirling. She swayed dangerously, but he held her up and restlessly drover her higher.

She panted and cried as the pleasure grew, clinging to him as the only thing that kept her earth bound amongst all the sensation. “Come for me baby” he said as his stroke his finger one last time as he felt her muscles tighten around his finger while letting out a soft and creamy liquid. He came up and kisses her open mouth.

“Jacob, Jasmine, dinner is ready” said Jailek. Jacob mumbles something deep in his throat that Jasmine couldn’t pick up before he answered.

“Ok, J we will down in a minute” he said

“Hurry the dinner getting cold” he said and walks off.

He slowly lifts up Jasmine and kisses her before walking to the bathroom.

***