Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jacob was sweet, loving and caring everything I look for in a guy. But for some reason I’m acting like I don’t want him whenever he’s around and get all mushy and miserable. But kissing was perfect and making love to him was magical and soothing. Our first time was mindless and sweet but our second time was a mixed of chemistry and great ecstasy. I love it.

I quietly walk along the water until I came to a stop and sat on a stone with my feet in the water. I inhale the salty scent of the beach and watch as a young boy was swimming away to the ocean.  The place was peaceful especially in the house, Now I know why Vevica likes been here it was quiet and cameras where hardly here and she could do anything she wanted to do without her father sending a million body guard to spoil he moments, especially the one with her best friend Jailek. They were awesome.

Jacob and I friendship was whatever one was jealous of. Because there were so many things we do together. It has always been like that since we met. His family love me and I love them too, they care for especially his sisters in law always on the alert to protect even if Jacob was wrong. It was just the way it is. Jacob being the writer and me being the Music maker and teacher.

Every since that day when we first had sex, I fell in love with him. But being his best friend was what I always use to keep myself from thinking about it. That was one reason why I end up with Merdic the guy who I hardly know anything about. I was alone that day when we met in the coffee shop I add just try calling Jacob but I wasn’t getting him and I was bored and lonely and within seconds I fell for him, it wasn’t love maybe it was lust.

I look at the cast on my hand which I have forgotten about since I came here. Being with Jacob was mine blowing, he let me forget about everything and I love how he manhandles it was possessive and sexy. I must admit, seeing him arouse and serious. I smile at the thought of it as I glance along the beach and saw someone running towards me. By the lean sexy figure I know it was Jacob he must have woke up and notice that I wasn’t in the house or bed so he set out to find me. I took a deep breath as I watch him slowed down and walk towards me.

I woke up to find the bed empty and the shower quiet. I had missed her, lying beside me. It was just something about her being beside me that I love it was sensual and comforting. Watching her sleep like an angel like there is nothing in the world that could wake her from her beauty sleep.

I was getting furious when I walk the entire house and couldn’t find her. Something ticks in my mind and I went outside and saw her sandals at the end of the pavement. I quickly took of mine and started to run along the beach in the water as it splash upon me. I ran until I found her seated on a rock out in space looking peaceful and calm.

“Hey” I said as she turns and looked at me with an expression I couldn’t read. It was like she has been thinking a lot. It was all over face in her eyes and his slight smile that she gave me awhile ago.

“Hey” she said still moving her feet in the water. I quietly sat down beside her.

“How was your sleep?” he asked her

“Ok” she said staring out in the ocean

“You sure?”

“Yea”

“Because you were moaning in your sleep last night”

“I was not” she said

“Yes you were”

“No I wasn’t “

“Well next time I’m going to record it”

“You wouldn’t dear” she said as she pushes me in the water I quickly got up and grab her by her waist and pull her into the water and ducking her