*12*Unforeseen Love

Start from the beginning

"Good because I really don't feel like kicking your ass right now." Eric rolls his eyes and turns his attention toward the front of the room, where the teacher now stands. I try my hardest to pay attention to her teaching, but fail quickly as I listen to all of the whispers around me. I turn my head toward the other students and find myself shrinking in my seat when all heads turn toward me and glare. Yep, having a class full of Eric's stuck up friends sucks, a lot. I guess I really did have a reason to worry about today. I can already feel drama about to go down later. 

....................................................

"Dude, did you see her face? She looked like she was about to puke from being so scared. Now that was one epic fight!" Alice bounces on the heels of her feet with excitement as we exit 4th period and head toward our lockers. We were lucky enough to witness a cat fight between two of the sluttish girls off the cheer squad. There was hair pulling, name calling, etc. You name it and it happened. Girls sure know how to beat some ass. I think that fight just might be the topic of the day, and I almost hope it is. It will take people's minds off of Eric and I. 

"I know! That was awesome!" Alice and I grin at each other and smack each others hands for a high five. She pulls back as we reach our lockers and begin to unload our books for the next class. 

"So, what exactly is going on with you and Eric?" I lean my head against my locker and let out a sigh. 

"I don't kn-" I end up getting cut off mid sentence by the one person I had hoped to dodge all day; Kyle. 

"Yeah Zack, what's going on with you and little Eric?" He pushes me back so that I hit the lockers completely and traps me with his arms on either side of my head. I feel my breath falter almost right away, but try not to let it show. Eric is going to show up and save me, I know he will. 

"None of your business."

"Excuse me?! Wanna say that to my face you little punk?!" He brings back his fist and I brace myself for the punch. 

"Hey!" Eric's voice comes into play and Kyle whips around real fast with a smirk on his face. 

"Awe, look, the little butt buddy is here to save his boyfriend. How cute!" Kyle makes a tsk sound with his tongue and crosses his arms over his chest. Eric needs to teach him a lesson and show him what it's like to get beat on. I knew Eric would come save me. All I had to do was hope, and in the end it worked. 

"You better leave him alone before you piss me off even more Kyle! I'm not going to take your shit for very long. Just leave." Eric voices comes out sounding like venom from a snake, and I can't help but laugh inside when I see Kyle roll his eyes and then leave right away. That's right you little wuss, leave!

As Eric pulls me into his arms for security, Kyle turns around real quick and says, " Just be warned. Next time I see you alone, I will finish what I started." Before he leaves, he makes sure to wink at me and I shrink into Eric. Now that truly scares me. Why the heck is he winking at me?! What is he, some sort of gay creeper or what?! So not normal. I think someone is a secret closet case. Hmm, now this could be interesting.

"Are you okay?" Eric pulls my head back to look at me as Kyle waltzes away looking pissed but yet pleased with himself. 

I nod my head and take a deep breath to try and calm myself down. 

"Yeah. Thanks to you." I whip my head around and shoot Alice my mean eyes. She throws he arms up in surrender and just smiles innocently. I laugh and roll my eyes before turning my attention back to the stud in my arms. 

"I told you I would protect you." I grin up at him and reach up on my tip toes to kiss him slowly for a minute. He kisses me back instantly and I feel excitement bubble up in me. He truly means what he said; no more ignoring me or bullying me.