*5*Unforeseen Love

**First edit: 02/20/16**

**Second edit: 10/09/17**

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 5

"Well that was fun. Thanks for dinner Bri." My mom says as we all walk into the house after returning from a very awkward but yet fun dinner. I nod my head after she says this and I kick my shoes off at the front door. 

I can practically feel Eric's hot minty fresh breath run down my neck as I walk towards the stairs. I turn around real fast, on purpose, and he walks right into me. I push him back and say, "That will teach you to stop riding my ass." 

"Who says I want to stop?" He says with a wink and I blush. I'm a boy. I shouldn't be blushing. Stupid hormones!

I shake my head and turn to walk up the stairs. I hear Eric's footsteps behind me and for a minute I am scared of what might happen if we are both alone again. Who knows with mister sex addict over there.

"Whoa. Nice room man!" Eric lets out a gasp as I push open my door. I take a look around my room and shrug. On my walls are shelves with all of my CD's, a huge Monster energy drink stand up on one wall, the monster logo hand painted on another wall, and a huge large screen TV on the opposite end of the bed. I have a queen size bed pressed against one wall with green and black sheets and a bed spread, my walls are black, and I have a walk in closet on side of the room with a bathroom right next to it.

"Thanks." I mumble under my breath as I grab a random CD from my shelves, pop it in the player, and take a seat at my computer.

"How many rooms does this house have exactly?"

"Um, 6 I believe. I don't really pay attention."

"Wow." I hear him mumble under his breath and I watch as he looks around the room with awe in his eyes. I turn my attention to my computer as I log onto face book. Might as well check to see if I got anything, which is probably a no.

"Of course not. Nobody cares about me." I say under my breath as I look to see only about two notifications and they are only for games. I never get messages from people, IM's, nothing. Hell, I bet I only have like 100 people on my friends list. That is nothing compared to most people.

"What was that you said?" I hear Eric say in my ear. I ignore him and continue to scroll down and look at people's status'.

"Tell me." He says as he presses his lips to my neck. I almost let out a groan as he bites down and sucks, probably leaving yet another hickey. It took me almost 30 minutes just to cover up the other one earlier before my mom noticed.

"No, no, no. You already left one on me. Not another one." I say as I turn to face Eric and I pull his head away from my neck.

"Ugh, come on." He says and I see a pout cross his face. I almost let out an awe as his face softens and his bottom lip sticks out slightly.

"Nope. Sorry cry baby." I stick my tongue out at him and he looks at me with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Be careful or I'll find something else for that tongue of yours to do." Quickly I pull my tongue back into my mouth and lets out a laugh.

"Eww. I'd rather not." 

"Yeah right. Both you and I know that I am sexy. Don't deny it." He is right, I can't deny that. He truly is a sexy piece of meat.

"That's what I thought." He says and then before I can protest, he pushes his lips to mine. Instead of fighting him off at all, I push my fingers into his soft hair and pull. He moans against my lips and right as I feel his hand descending, my mom yells for us.

"Come down here boys. It's time for Brian and Eric to leave!" I groan and shut off my computer with a grunt as I stand up.

"This isn't over." Eric whispers in my ear before racing out of the room and down the stairs. I stand shell shocked from the fact that he keeps approaching me. 

"Bye guys." My mom says with a wave as I come down the stairs and I see the guys walking out the door. She shuts it behind her and looks at me with a smile.

"Well that was fun." She says with a clap of her hands. I watch as she makes her way to the kitchen and puts away the left over food. 

"Ma, can I talk to you about something?" She turns around and nods.

"Of course. What's up?" All I can hear is happiness in her voice and I almost feel bad for what I am about to bring up. It needs to be said though.

"Do you even realize what today is?"

She looks at me in shock and then her face falls and her smile disappears. She nods and looks at me with a sad face.

"How could you just sit there at dinner and act like nothing has happened? It's only been a year and you are acting as if dad never existed. I haven't seen you stop smiling all day, and I love seeing you happy, but really mom?"

"Baby, like you said, it's been a year. Your father will always be my first love, but I am ready to move on and be happy. I need this. I can't spend anymore time feeling guilty for his death and the fact that he can't be here with us. I would give anything to have him hear with us. You know that. I agree though, I shouldn't have just acted like it never happened. I am sorry."

I do get where she is coming. The fact that she at least thought about dad makes me happy. She is right though. No more being sad. I can remember my dad and have a smile on my face. His memory will forever be in my mind.

"It's okay." She smiles and walks over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. I sniff in her berry and mint smell as a smile crosses my face and I close my eyes, enjoying the moment.