*9*Unforeseen Love

**First edit on 02/23/16**
**Second edit on 10/09/17**

Unforeseen Love
Chapter 9

"Give me back my donut you butt munch!" This is what happens when you put together me, Eric, and a box full of donuts. Eric decided that he would steal my donut as I was about to take a bite of it after dinner and of course I had to get it back. Here we are now on the floor with our limbs all mixed together, after I pushed him out of his chair and jumped on top of him of course, and a donut in one of Eric's hands while I smack him and yell at him to give it back. "Boys, be careful! Don't break each other!" I hear mom yell as we both tumble onto the ground with a thud. I ignore her and smack Eric like the inner girl that I truly am.

"What, is that your nickname for me now? It can't be something better like Hot Stuff or Captain Sexy?"

"No! Now give me my freaking donut!" I almost scream out in annoyance but it ends in a laugh when he starts to tickle me.

"You are so not fair!" He snickers under his breath and pinches at my sides. I find the 'funny anger' fill up in me as I grab his forearms and flip him over with all of my strength. By now, the donut is in his mouth and is getting ruined by his sexy germs as time ticks by.

"Now are you going to give me the donut?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes and I stick out my bottom lip in a pout. I can see a flash of want and lust flash through his eyes before he fixes himself and shakes his head no sternly.

"Okay, if that's what you want." I smile wickedly at him before bringing my hands up and then down to tickle him with all of my mite. I can't help but laugh at him as he fights off laughing and wiggles around like a worm.

"Fine, fine! I give up!" He yells as he takes the donut out of his mouth and hands it to me.

"Thank you." I smile and wink at him as I stand up and take a bite out of the donut and walk back towards the kitchen with Eric following behind me.

"Do you always have to torment people?" My mother questions with a laugh as she puts away the clean dishes with Brian cleaning the dirty ones.

I look at her like it's the most obvious thing and say with a head shake,
"Duh." She laughs and nods.

"Yes, of course. I had forgotten how childlike you could be." She shakes her head and closes the cupboard door, turning to look at me in the process.

"I'm just happy that you two are actually getting along."

"Oh, no worries ma, we will get along just fine." It comes out as an innocent tone when in all honesty, it should have come out as sounding evil. Having Eric here will just give me that much more of an opportunity to tease him.

I look over at Eric and shoot him a wink before standing up and heading in the direction of my bedroom. As I go to step up, I hear the sound of loud footsteps behind me. I turn around right as I hauled into the air and held over Eric's shoulder.

"Put me down you baboon!" I smack his ass and he just laughs.

"Oh yeah, smack me baby. I like it hard." I let out a gasp as he says this and pinches my ass. As I wiggle around and try to hit him, this just makes his arms go tighter around me. When he drops me onto my bed, I look up at him with evil eyes.

"You are such a perv." I smack his chest as he leans down on top of me on the bed and puts on his famous smirk.

"That's me baby." He wiggles his eyebrows at me and leans down for a kiss, which he doesn't get. Before his lips can even touch mine, I move away real fast and jump off of the bed like a ninja. I start to laugh my ass off when he face plants onto my pillow and lets out a groan.