"Tobin Powell Heath."

"I love you."

"I'll be down in a minute." I say, hanging up and grabbing my kit bag. "I'll be back, Lex. You and Ali are in charge until I get back because I think the coaching staff are making sure everything is set for tonight." I say and Alex nods.

"I'm the captain now." She says, and I roll my eyes.

"For like, twenty minutes."

"Inaugural captain here." Alex says and I throw her own pillow at her.

"Bye, Alex!"

"Be careful!" She responds as the door closes and I head down to the lobby and walk up to Tobin.

"You're supposed to be in Portland." I say, crossing my arms, looking at her. She shrugs.

"Had a day off. Decided to come visit my girlfriend." Tobin says and I sigh, rolling my eyes as she wraps her arms around my waist, so I wrap my arms around her neck.

"Dammit, it's hard to stay mad at you and your damn charm." I say and Tobin smiles, leaning in, so I meet her half way, kissing her softly.

"So let's go get your pregame ritual done?" Tobin says as we pull away and I nod, taking her hand and walking with her to the field close to the hotel. After twenty minutes, Tobin and I call it quits and walk back to the hotel. "I better get back to the hotel Ash is staying at." Tobin says and I pout.

"No, stay." I say and she smiles, kissing my forehead.

"I'll just distract you." Tobin says and I huff. "I love you, Ash and I will be in the front row in your jerseys. Well, I will be, Ash will most likely be wearing Ali's jersey." Tobin says and I chuckle.

"They aren't out, you expect her to wear her jersey?"

"Yeah, true. We'll see you at the game, okay?" She asks and I nod, kissing her quickly before letting her leave and head up to the room and lay on the bed with a big sigh.

"She pull the 'I'll distract you' card?" Alex asks and I nod.

"Yes."

"She's right though."

"I know. But I don't want her to be right." I say and Alex comes and sits beside me, putting my head in her lap.

"Take a nap, I'll wake you up before we leave." Alex says, playing with my hair and I huff before falling asleep.

-
Alex
-

Y/N falls asleep after heaving a frustrated huff and I sigh as I play with her hair, grinning as I watch the frustration melt away from her face. I understand that she's upset, but she's gonna be alright.

-

About twenty before we're supposed to get on the bus to go to the stadium, I wake Y/N up and she groans as she wakes up and sits up.

"I feel like I died."

"It looked like you did a couple of times." I say and Y/N huffs out a laugh.

"Fuck." She groans out and I chuckle, getting up and getting into my sweats and half zip while Y/N does the same, grabbing her kit bag, phone and headphones, leaving the room with me as we all head down to the bus, settling in for the ride. When we get off the bus at the stadium, we head in, Y/N and most of the other girls already have their music playing, myself included as we settle into the locker room to relax for the hour before warmups.

-
Y/N
-

I usually listen to anything and everything before a game, from my music library, but today I decided to go with Childish Gambino Radio on Pandora. As I get into the bottom half of my highlighter yellow uniform, I stay in my Pride shirt as I head to the training room to get my wrists wrapped. As I walk in, Merritt looks at me and I hold my hands up, so she nods, grabbing the power flex and power tape, as well as the tuf skin.