I walked up to her door and my palms were sweaty for some unknown reason cause Ive known Jamie for four years, I finally knocked on her door and heard footsteps.

"Ethan what are you doing here shouldnt you be in school" She said standing in the door way still in the clothes she showed up to my school in but shes tugging at her clothes and fixing her hair which throws me offguard.

"Ummm can we talk please and may i come in?"

"Sure come in and sit down on my couch" She said very awkwardly and shutting the door behind me. Im very baffled by her sudden awkwardness, shes always around me cause shes been dating my brother for 2 years.

"So what did you want to talk about" she said fidgeting with her hands.

"Why did you come to school today and slap Ciara"

"Ughh why talk about that slut when there are so many other topics to talk about" She said sinking back into the couch in disgust.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT" I yelled and she knows how I feel about Ciara and the fact that she conntinues to talk bad about her urkes me.

"Calm your tits, You know I dont like the idea of you two together, its rather sickning actually, to be honest" she said not changing her facial features or her positions.

"What have she ever done to you"

"What havent she done is the real question here"

"What are you talking about" I said leaning forward like a teenage girl wanting to know the latest scoop on all things drama in the school.

"Come on now you must have heard the rumors going around your little school"

"What rumors?!"

"OH come on Ethan, Your sweet inoccent Ciara isnt all you think she is. Once she enters a room that innocent part is kicked out of the party until she leaves and she picks it back up and pretends shes a goody two shoes." Jamie said while sitting up and scooting closer to me.

"Thats a fucking lie"

"Oh really now, Nobody gets the titled for the school slut for no reason"

'"She doesnt get called that, i have no clue where your coming up with this shit Jamie, you should be a writer cause your so good with coming up with shitty lies." I said standing up and heading towards the door cause im tired of her talking.

She suddenly jumped so fast off of the couch like she was late for an very important date, and ran towards me and slammed the door shut.

"WHAT THE HE-" I couldnt even finish my sentence cause Jamies lips were attached to mine I just stood there frozen for a couple of seconds and then it registred in my brain what was going on and I pushed her off lightly so she didnt fall to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL JAMIE" I said wiping off the kiss on my lips.

"Dont deny that your not attracted to me" She said in a seductive tone while making her way towards me.

"Noo Im not your DATING MY BROTHER" I said loudly putting emphasises on the dating part.

"He wont have to know baby" She said slinging her arm onto my shoulder.

"No this isnt right Jamie" I said pushing her arm off my shoulder.

"It doesnt have to be right but why cant we just try it up you know" She said poking at my chest.

"No stop it now Jamie I wont do this to my own BROTHER" I said reaching for the door once again.

"Dont leave Ethan stay while you might change your mind" She said slowly unbuttoning her jeans.

"Jamie now im thinking about it I think your the slut here now, not Ciara" I said leaving her angry and speechless while i shut the door and walked to my car and droved home.

CIARA POV:

I just sat home in my sweatpants and my hair in a messy bun, eating my problems away with a good friend of mine called Ben and Jerry, watching netflix. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and in my mind im thinking who the hell is bothering me now.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT" I said yelling while making my way towards the door.

"Oh Hey Ciara I was wondering if you want to go get some food at the diner down the street"

"Why do you care Adam you just want to fuck me and throw me to the curb" I said letting a tear escape from my eyes that I was trying to hold back the momment I saw him.

"No baby please dont cry, I didnt mean anything. At first maybe but i got to know you and i can honestly say Im falling for you" He said making his way inside my apartment and grabbing my cheeks and wiping away my tears.

"Dont touch me" I said backing away.

"Dont be like this please can you please just go to the diner with me so we can talk about this"He said and his voice was shaky so i gave up and agreed.

"Fine but it isnt a date"

"Never said it was"He said letting a smile sneak its way onto his face, and with that i dissappeared down the hallway to get changed but before i got ready, i grabbed my phone so i can call somebody.

I was going to call Christine but shes at school so I called Kat cause she took senior half day.

phone ringing

"Hey girl why werent your ass in school today,I had to deal with Christines craziness and her talking about her new boo, Jake' Kat said whining

"Im sorry but im in a crisis right now''

'Why are you whispering and whats going on and I heard about you and Ethan didnt think you will date him but got to admit yall are pretty cute together'

'I don't even think that we're dating and do you know about Adam'

'Yeah you told me yesterday'

'Hes here, in my house and he wants me to go out to eat with him'

'Oh snappler doodle day Ciara"

'I know what do I do'

'I guess you can just hear him out if it doesnt work out you can always be friends'

'He said hes falling for me'

'Well shit Ciara your screwed then RIP'

'Dont say that, what do i dooo' I said whining

'Just hear him out'

'Okay thanks boo'

phone calls end.

With that I threw my phone onto my bed agravated. I want to go but then i dont cause Ethan would think it was a date when it wasnt but on the other hand I already told Adam yes and it would be rude to take it back. I finally reached a decision and made my way into my closest to get change for whatever the hell this thing is called with Adam over with.

P.S. omg wattpad changed my rating to R, I dont know why and dont you love me a little bit more for updating a day earlier my dear lovelies and also this chapter is my longest yet so jazz hands #yourwelcome