The Unexplainable

Just as Luke had told her Clary tried to gulp down as much food as she was able to eat since not eating much for who knows how long she and Jace were stuck under Sabastian's roof. After she ate she went and took a shower. She scrubbed her hair and nails as much as she could to try and get that dirty feeling she had. When she got out she got dressed. Gray baggy sweat pants, black tank top, and some soft cotton socks. When she got out she went to the halls to see who she could find , Even though she herself knew she was looking for Jace. She heard the piano and went straight to the music room , to find her soon to be husband playing the piano. His hands moved gracefully over the keys producing a beautiful melody. She cleared her throat to prove her presence . He looked up and saw her , with a smile.

"Hey" he said looking at her still smiling.

"Hey" she said returning the smile " that was beautiful". He laughed a little bit "Thankyou" he said.

"Teach Me"

"To play the piano?"

"Yeah, I Want to learn"

"Of course." He smiled again "Ok sit next to me"

And Clary did as she was instructed. Jace looked over at her "Ok so place your hands here and press down on these keys like this" he said as he demonstrated. Just as he had showed her she practiced it over and over the simple melody until she got it perfectly. Jace then jumped in as he played the other part of the song. They played the song ending it with Jace pulling her in a hug and kissing the top of her forehead. "That was perfect" he said "But its getting kind of late maybe we should go to bed . And , you didnt hear it from me but I heard Isabelle has a surprise for you tomorrow. I Have no idea what it is so don't ask" Jace Chuckled. Oh great! One of Isabelle's Surprises Clary thought. With that Jace grabbed her hand and led them to his bedroom which was now their bedroom. He took of his shirt and changed into some black sweat pants and joined Clary in bed. He put one arm around her pulling her closer to him. Clary could feel his hard muscles pressing up against her back. "Goodnight Clary" Jace whispered. Clary smiled "Goodnight" she responded.

The day went on with the normal. Training. Make out sessions with Jace. Piano. But now it was about 9 pm and Clary was in her and Jace's room trying to get some rest when there was a knock on the door. All dayshe has been wondering about the surprise Izzy had for her. All day and nothing . She got up from the bed and opened the door and found the one and only Isabelle Lightwood standing there.

"Hey Clary, Come see me at my room" She said

"Why?" Clary said slowly looking at her suspiciously. Isabelle giggled.

"Oh Come on lets go." She said pulling her to her room.

When they got there she saw sparkly stuff everywhere and makeup and two dresses laid out on the bed. One was white and was transparent on the back. The other was black and was cut on the sides so you were able to her skin.

"Whats going on?" Clary asked trying to take everything in.

"I thought we could use a girls night out after all of the craziness so we're going out tonight" she said excitedly .

"Oh no Izzy. Im tired please can we just stay in? Really?"

"Nope now go put this on " She said handing Clary the black dress.

"Izzy!! This is Way too short!! No way !!"

"Clary. Dress. Now!" Isabelle demanded. Clary groaned but didnt argue with her. She put the dress on and she had to admit , she did look good in it. She remembered the first time Izzy got her all beautified. The night of Magnus' Party. She looked at the dress and thought of those boots she had to wear, They would look awesome with the dress but wouldn't say that to Izzy or she'll have to wear them. Before she could even finish the thought there was Isabelle holding the boots up to her. Great Clary thought.

"Remember these?" Isabelle Squealed "These would look amazing with the dress"

Without Complaining knowing this would happen she put on the thigh- High boots. Then she sat on the chair so Izzy can do her makeup. When she was done Clary couldn't believe how awesome she looked. Her eyes looked brighter and bigger and her hair was down with warm red curls around her shoulders.

"Okay! Lets go!!" Izzy squealed and so they went on the way down they saw Jace . His jaw fell open when he saw Clary. She looked amazing. He just wanted to grab her and have her all to himself.

When he finally found his words he said "You look... Incredible . But where are you going?"

"Out. Girls night!" Izzy said "And no you cant come. I'll take care of her so don't worry Jace"

"Sorry, I wish you could come but not my rules. They're all hers." Clary said to Jace mocking his expression with a pouty face. She then leaned up to him and gave him a kiss. She felt the heat off of him. And then forcefully pulled herself off. "I'll be back soon. Promise. And Please. Don't worry."

Jace sighed. "Okay" And with that both Izzy and Clary left. When they got to the club there was pounding music and people dancing to the beat of the music. Clary didnt really want to drink too much but some how she totally forgot about that after a few drinks and so did Isabelle. Nothing much Happened. Clary mostly danced with Izzy and not any other random guys. After a few hours. Izzy and Clary were bombed. So they went somewhere private and opened up a portal back to the institute without anybody noticing. Once back to the institute Clary and Izzy went back to Isabelle's room. There they were laughing and giggling and a few things led to another and Izzy and Clary some how ended up Making out. They were tugging on each other and .... kissing

Jace was in the hallway and was near Izzy's room. He heard giggling and some strange moaning coming from her room. So he quietly and slowly opened the door. Jace felt like the unspeakable had just been done and had to hold in his laughter. He had found Isabelle and Clary making out on Isabelle's bed. Before he could walk in completely he took out his phone and recorded a few seconds of the entertaining display in front of him. When he thought it was enough he walked in and shut the door behind him. Clary and Izzy still didnt move. Jace still couldn't believe it but was actually enjoying this. Two hot girls making out in short dresses? Jace thought. Then he cleared his throat to state his presence. Then both girls looked up at him.

"Hey Jace" Clary said giggling and obviously drunk "Come here". Jace slowly approached her and before he knew it Clary was kissing him. Even though he hated to do it , he knew it was wrong and pulled back.

"Okay you two are wasted" He said taking a deep breath "C'mon Clary we're going to bed"

"But , I kinda wanna finish my Girls Night with Izzy. You're Welcome to join us" Clary said smiling and lightly biting her bottom lip. Jace simply smiled to himself and tried to carry Clary to their room and put her to bed but she was kicking and screaming , demanding to be put down. So before she could wake up the whole institute he put her down.

"Okay , whatever so just go and change into something to sleep in and go to bed" Jace said

"Oh come on Jace. Have some fun" Izzy said. Jace simply gave them a look .

"Okay Okay okay , As you say" Izzy said . With that both Clary and Izzy went into the closet. Izzy coming out in some Silky pink Pajama pants and a thin black tank top and Clary in her usual sweats and black tank top that wasn't as thin a Isabelle's. They both got into bed and Jace took out his stele and put sleeping runes on both their arms. With that they were knocked out. Jace sat in the comfortable chair next to the bed and slept there just in case thinking about how the next morning should be pretty interesting.

Okay So I Thought maybe I might have some fun with this chapter so don't judge me too hardly. And any suggestions on what you guys want to happen on the next chapter would be awesome. Thankyou for those of you who are reading I Really appreciate it!! Keep reading!!!

- MortalAngels aka Cathy!