Taken

Maia , Jordan , and Simon had come over to the institute. They were all sitting on the couch, Isabelle and Simon side by side holding hands, Maia next to Jordan with her head in his shoulder , Jace with Clary sittiing on his lap , an then there was Alec. He was sitting all by himslef in the kitchen table still greifing over his break up with Magnus. Isabelle looked over to see him with the same expression that ment he probably was still feeling bad for himself.

"Are just going to isolate youself from the rest of us just so you can stare at your cell phone to see if Magnus has texted you ? You know you can't do that for the rest of your life right?" Isabelle said

"You just dont get it. He doesnt answer my phone calls or anything. How could I've been so stupid." Alec's eyes getting watery with his vision becoming slightly blurry.

"C'mon Alec , There are plenty of hot guys out there! Magnus was a complete douche anyways. You'll get over it before you know it" Isabelle said trying to make him feel better , though it probably didnt work since he just stormed off after their little chat.

" You are just as stupid as you look , Did you know that bloodsucker" Jace said over to Simon as Isabelle made her way back to her spot next to Simon. Simon didnt reply at Jace's comment but jsut rolled his eyes at him as Clary playfully smaked Jace's shoulder as a sign to stop and watch what he says.

"So Clary.... Have you told Maia and Jordan the news yet?' Isabelle said with a wide smile across her face.

" What news?" Jordan and Maia said simultaneously.

" Jace and I are engaged!" Clary said excitedly

" Oh my gosh! " Maia squealed

"Congrats Bro!" Jordan said patting Jace on the shoulder.

"Okay so Jace, you and Jordan are staying here today while me , Clary , and Maia go pick out Clary's golden dress for the wedding." Isabelle instructed

"What? now? Oh c'mon Izzy I want some time with Jace ... Pleeaasee" Clary begged

"Yeah, She wants time with Jace" Jace mocked yet begged at the same time giving Isabelle a puppy dog face.

"Ugh no! And Jace stop making that face you're creeping me out!" Isabelle said

"Yeah but I mean .... I dont know.. I want to make sure she's safe Izzy . I mean - " Jace said as Isabelle cut him off and said "By the Angel!! You have nothing to worry about! She's going to be out with a shadowhunter and a werewolf for crying out loud! She'll be fine" Isabelle assured leaving with Clary and Maia still dragging them by their arms.

Isabelle , Maia, and Clary walked down the street looking for a golden dress that couldnt be found any where. They walked into this one dress boutique and couldnt fine anything.

Suddenly Clary heard a squeal. "Ooooooooo!!!!!! Clary look! You must try this on!" Isabelle exclaimed holding up a dress. It was Golden and with laced flowers and had rhinestones scattered on the top with straps of lace as well. Clary had to admit it was beautiful. She tried it on and the dress looked great on her. It brought out her figure and brought out the green in her eyes.

"Oh. My . GOD!!" Maia and Isabelle said at the same time.

"Clary , you look amazing!!!" Isabelle said full of exciment. And so Clary knew that was the dress and they bought it.

They later arrived at the institute to find all the boys in the training room.

Jace went over to Clary and cupped her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips softly as Clary threw her arm around his neck.