b· 1:30PM

Alex brushed her fingers across the white dress. She looked into the mirror, and smiled. Today she marries the man of her dreams. Daveed had helped with most of the plans, so she got to relax some and take care of Reid while he planned.

"Mama, daddy says to hurry up! He says he can't wait to see you, and that he loves you, and it's time."

"Thank you, Reid, go stand with Sebastian." Reid nodded and ran away. How did I get such a well behaved child? She asked herself, looking into the mirror one more time before stepping into the doorway where she saw her father.

"Papí!"

"Alex, you look so beautiful, truly."

"Thank you, papí."

"No problem, hija."

Alex heard the opening chords of the Wedding March, and she began walking from the back of the church. Her bridesmaids, Renée, Pippa, and Jasmine, were lined up in matching blue dresses. Her eyes flashed to the groomsmen, Anthony, Oak, and Lin. They were wearing white button up shirts, with black pants, blue suspenders, and blue bow ties. Alex's eyes finally met Daveed. He was handsome, his outfit similar to the boys, except Daveed had a dress jacket on. She finally reached the altar.

"Who gives this woman?"

"Her father."

"Very well." Alex's father joined Daveed and her hands, and stepped back to his seat. "You can all sit down. My name is Leslie Odom, Jr. and I will be officiating this marriage." Alex's eyes shot to Leslie. She didn't know who would be officiating, and having one of her closest friends and supporters officiating, her smile grew. She repeated the traditional vows, and her eyes shot to Daveed when it came to the 'I dos.'

"Daveed, buddy, do you take Alexandria Miranda as your wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, from this day forth?"

"I do." He gently squeezed her hand.

"Alex, love, do you take Daveed Diggs as your husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, from this day forth?"

"I do."

"May we have the rings?" Reid and Sebastian each carried one up.

"Alex, take the ring from your nephew." Alex took Daveed's ring. "Place it on Daveed's left ring finger, and repeat after me, 'With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed." Alex pushed the ring on. Daveed did the same thing, and Alex smiled.

"Well, now, the moment Daveed's been waiting for. With the power invested in me by the state of New York, and by the power of God, I now pronounce you man and wife, Pucker up, Alex, because Daveed, you may now kiss your bride." Alex grinned and Daveed pulled her into his arms, dipping her deeply and connecting their lips. She kissed back, grabbing his neck. Everyone cheered. They smiled and Daveed pulled her into his arms, bridal style, and carried her out the back of the church. They hid in the back of the church, in a small office, until everyone left, and the bridesmaids and groomsmen went out first. Daveed kissed Alex once more and they walked out, showered in rice. They climbed into the limo that was waiting and went to take pictures. Soon, they returned to the reception venue and that was when the party began.