U· 3:58PM

The first show had just ended and the theatre was empty, excepting the cast members. Alex walked into the stage and sat next to Daveed.

"It's been a while since you've been on the show."

"Yeah, but I still love it."

"Your French accent is getting a bit rusty, babe." Alex said softly. Daveed wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I beg to differ, my dearest, Alex."

"There was a comma after dearest, correct?"

"Yes, dear, of course." Daveed smiled.

"She's right, Diggs, you're a bit rusty on your jumps too!" Lin yelled.

"We didn't rehearse!"

"NO EXCUSES!" Chris and Leslie yelled back.

"They're all against me, I am literally Aaron Burr after the Duel."

"Oh, no you aren't." Alex rubbed his back. "You're more like... George Eaker..."

"That doesn't make it better, Alex." Alex giggled at Daveed's response.

"Sorry, baby."

"Speaking of baby." Oak said, sitting down."How long?"

"He's due December 2nd, and today is August 17th, so around 3 and a half months." Alex rested her hand on her baby bump. She leaned against Oak, and Daveed leaned against her.

"Can we start a massage train?"

"As long as I get the front seat. I can't massage with this watermelon attached to my stomach."

"Of course. MASSAGE TRAIN, EVERYONE BEHIND ALEX!" Daveed yelled, and the cast ran to sit Indian style behind Alex, hoping to not be the last one. Lin ended up being last, so he grudgingly made his way to he back, and the whole cast began massaging the back of the people in front of them. Daveed gently massaged Alex's back, and she slumped forward, resting her chin on her baby bump. To her. It felt like it would never stop growing. He rubbed her back and shoulders gently, working his fingers up her neck, and back down her spine. The fifteen minute timer went off, and everyone turned around to have a different person massaging. Alex, instead of massaging, pressed her lips against Daveed's neck. He coughed to cover up a groan.

"Everything okay in the back?" Pippa asked, knowing exactly what was happening.

"Yeah, we're fine." Alex kissed his jawline and his neck, smiling at the reaction she was getting. He was frozen, his fingers barely massaging Oak's back.

"Daveed, you're slacking, buddy."

"Sorry, bro." He began massaging again, then the timer went off. Everyone but Alex turned around and went to a new spot in the line. She just turned around, and Lin sat behind her.

"Hello, sister."

"Hello, Lin... remember when we were kids and I used to get that knot in my back? I can never point it out to Daveed, and I can't lay down on a chiropractors table to get it fixed..."

"Lean forward, doll." She leaned forward as far as she could, and Lin rubbed the spot in the middle of her back where she had had troubles since she was a child. He slowly worked the knot out, Alex visually relaxing when the knot was gone.

"Thank you, big brother."

"No, problem, baby sister."

"SWITCH!"

"Alright, alright, alright, that's what I'm talking about!" Anthony exclaimed, and the whole cast burst into laughter.

"Alex, you don't have to massage my back, I can tell you're not feeling too great."

"No, I'm not, I feel dizzy and a bit seasick... Dav, can you help me?" He stood up from the middle of the line and walked over. He helped her up, and she took two steps and looked up.

"I'm..." her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started to fall backwards. The cast gasped.