R· 9:32PM

"He's my baby brother." Alex let out a sigh of relief. The woman was beautiful, and she was afraid. "Goodness, Daveed, you didn't tell me she was pregnant."

"She didn't tell me, Angel." Daveed walked over to Alex. "We broke up a week before she found out, but now we're back together, and we are in it to win it. Alex, this is my sister, Angelina, she goes by Angel. Angel, this is my darling Alexandria, she goes by Alex." Daveed kissed Alex's head. "We're going up to bed, now. I love you, sister dearest."

"Love ya too, little brother." Daveed wrapped his arm around Alex's waist and led her upstairs. They changed into their night clothes, and Alex stayed silent as she climbed into the bed and laid down.

"Baby, are you mad?"

Alex shook her head, staring at the opposite wall.

"Talk to me, please."

"Okay, I'll talk to you." Alex rolled around quickly. "I had no idea your sister was staying with you so when I heard a woman upstairs, I thought she was a mistress or some Hamilton crap, then you drop this 'angel' thing and I think it's a pet name, and I was afraid that you had already given up on me, even though I had moved on to Leslie my heart was still with you and just thought your heart wasn't with me anymore and I was so afraid, Daveed." Alex stood and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door.

"Daveed, you idiot, what did you do to the poor girl?"

"I didn't tell her you were here and she was afraid that I was leaving her for you, because I hadn't even told her I had a sister, and now I feel horrible because she's probably in there crying because I'm an idiot and she won't want to see me."

"DAVEED? ALEX? Alex left her phone... who is this?" Pippa entered the bedroom where Angel and Daveed were sitting on the bed.

"This is my sister, Angel... can you go get the love of my life out of the bathroom? I didn't tell her I had a sister or that she was staying with me, so she was afraid that I had given up on her. I messed up, Pip." His voice cracked. The bathroom door twisted open and Pippa walked into the bathroom, walking to Alex who was sitting on the closed toilet lid. Alex stood and hugged her best friend.

"Hey, dear, he feels really bad for doing this, baby."

"I know, but I was so afraid... I know that she is his sister but she's so gorgeous and I... I don't know." Alex leaned into Pippa.

"You need to go back out there and give him some smooching."

"Thank you Pippa." Alex giggled, wiping away tears. "And, Pip?"

"Yes, Lex?"

"Never get pregnant. I will kill Oak if that happens."

"Understood, ma'am." Oaks voice sounded from the bedroom.

"Okieriete!" Alex waddled to the bedroom, hugging Oak gently. "Now leave our room, I have some smooching to do."

"Okay, Baby Miranda." Oak and Pippa left. "Well see you tomorrow at work."

"Okay, love you two." Alex yelled.

"Bye, guys!" Daveed yelled, and they yelled bye back. Angel left, pulling the door shut.

"What was it that you had to do?"

"Oh, just this."

Alex pressed her lips against Daveed's. He hugged her gently, kissing back.

"I missed this."

"Let's not break up again."

"Okay, deal."