"I have to call Mom and my phone is..."

She quickly looked at him "call, for what?"

"I have this important meeting tomorrow and she asked me to let her know when I will attend one..." he completed gazing at her...

She smiled "oh, that's ok. I will let her know. I will call from my phone, you don't worry"

He smiled "I don't have to worry when you're around"

"Rishab, I really need your help...I just don't know how to say..."

He observed her "tell me, what it is?"

"Actually, I wanted to gift this to Sanchi, it's her birthday tomorrow...and I don't want to leave Daadi alone. So is it ok, if you can attend her birthday tomorrow evening" she said...

He gave a thoughtful look at her

"Its ok if you're busy. I will courier this..." Naina said sadly turning away

Rishab pulled her closer "Don't worry, I will go. When you can stay with Daadi, can't I wish your sister? Give it to me, I will go tomorrow"

Naina gave a broad smile and hugged him tightly...

"Don't hug me so much" he murmured and she pulled away

"Goodnight" she said softly when he hold his hand and kissed the back of her hand

She turned around, then looked up at him "here, your phone"

Surprised he looked at it "where did you find it"

"Actually I saw it in Daadi's room. May be you left it there in the morning" she roasted the story...

Rishab shook his head "I am getting so scatter-brained day by day"

She rubbed her hand in his hair "go to sleep now"

Rishab watched her leaving, he never believed that he would ever stay happy without Mayuri, but today he loves Naina, he doesn't have any reason but he won't leave her in any way.

He will fulfil his promise towards Naina, who is selflessly looking after his Grandmother and in return did not ask for anything. He would convince his mother and accept Naina in his life forever.

-----------------

Next Morning

Naina woke up when her eyes fell on the pink note next to her

"Good morning, I have to attend an important meeting and then I will leave for Nainital."

She smiled and kissed the note... "I will miss you today Rishab" sleepily she walked towards the bathroom...

Even while getting ready her thoughts orbited around Rishab only. She was about to step out of her room when she heard Maya... she sneaked behind the door...

Maya furiously blasted on the servants "but no one can pick my phone, isn't it...I can fire you all... get lost now"

As expected, Naina thought, she would react. But she must keep an eye on Maya's next move...

Maya then walked towards Durgeshwari's room, Naina quietly followed her.

Maya angrily looked at Durgeshwari and signalled the nurse to get out of the room...

The moment the nurse came out... Naina kept her finger on her lips to signal her to be quiet... then she peeked inside the room...

Maya laughed at Durgeshwari "why don't you just die...you and your Grandson have just made me do such silly things... first try to kill your Son, then Mayuri, then try to kill you but look at you- now you're just a living corpse nothing else, You know I am upset because you're entire property is under Rishab's name and I am just a nominee... I planned his marriage with Kamya, but he ruined my plan but now I have another plan for him. And you don't tell me that I didn't warn you"

Maya was about to leave when she heard the door shut... quickly she opened the door and found no one.

Then her eyes fell on Naina who was sitting on the dining table...

"How dare you come in this house?" Maya yelled coming down the stairs...

Naina was not only fuming but shocked to what her ears heard just few seconds ago...

She glared at Maya "Enough Maya" Naina shouted back at her

Maya wrathfully stepped towards her "how dare you call me like that?" she was about to slap Naina when she held her hand "don't even try that...or the consequences will be worse for you Maya"

Maya couldn't believe her ears "how can a middle class girl like you be so shameless, just get out of my house"

"Your house?" Naina smirked at her "this is my house..." she said clearly

Maya frowned at her "what nonsense. Do you want me to call the security?"

"Don't Maya, If you try to throw me out of this house, then I won't mind telling everything to Rishab..." Naina warned her...

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I just heard from your dirty mouth" Naina said "you killed so many people and you think you can escape?"

"Rishab will never believe you, and as far as throwing you out of the house. I can do that anytime" Maya smirked at her...

"I will show you your right place Maya" Naina walked towards her room to pick up her bag when Maya cleverly locked her from outside. She tried to bang on the door "open the door Maya..."

Naina thought about Rishab, she would never let anything happen to him. She quickly called her own Father... it was time to tell her family and get Maya arrested...

"Hello Papa"

Surya Yadav was stunned hearing the voice "Mayuri"

-----------------------------------------------------------------