Chapter 24

Mayuri saw Rishab who stirred from one side of the bed to keep the glass then picked up the blanket to keep it on the bed...she prudently observed the little stubble on his handsome face that was making him look so hot...

Perhaps it was one of the things that was arousing her already, but why would she initiate when he's the man. Numerous thoughts invaded her making her restless every now and then...

What if he doesn't like her asking him about kissing her again? Will she be measured a bad girl... no way she would never take that brand of a shameless girl what so ever...

Minute spurs of passion lay their way in her body, sweating her... she threw the blanket away making Rishab wonder more about the village girl.

She sprung into the bathroom only to turn on the shower, pouring some cold water on her already heated body.

Holding some papers in his hand he moved to and fro the room, why not, he himself was extremely helpless thinking or rather sympathising with Mayuri's feelings... he wouldn't make her feel mortified because of the kiss...but God damn it, it was just a kiss he kicked the thoughts back.

He was surely the first person who has ever kissed her, because she didn't responded at all. Even after reaching home she turned around, not looking at him. Rather than thinking about something that he can't do, he would concentrate on his next design project.

After few minutes he saw her stepping out of the bathroom with a white towel drying her hair and as usual she was wearing her suit and salwar, the most outdated.

"You should have born in 1930's..." he murmured looking at the file...

Mayuri smirked at his comment "Thanks, even I sometimes think the same"

Rishab frowned at her, but the moment his eyes fell on her silk hair that were now getting rubbed against the soft towel, his frowns disappeared...

Why did he made that rude comment, he ponder and she gave such a nice reply.

"I will get your admission done tomorrow" he said boasting

"No need"

An answer came flying back hitting his heart...

He got up from the chair "why? Don't you want to continue your studies?"

"I have asked Daadi, and she's got my admission done already"

That was indeed a good news, but why was he feeling as if she has slapped tightly on his face. He took a deep breathe, may be to get the self-esteem out of himself "which college?"

"The design college, at Winfred Street..." she said keeping the towel back on the trail...

"You must learn well...this will be a good chance to grasp as much information ...." Rishab smiled and handed her a design book...

Mayuri looked at the book "what's this?"

"This is my favourite design book, hope you'll like it..." he smiled

"Thanks, but I am too tired now. You can keep it there, I will read later" she said and sprang on the bed.

Mayuri with a heavy heart tried to close her eyes and sleep but something was invading her inside. Was she going far from him? Does he not like her because she's from a village?

She turned around and walked to him "do you like me Rishab?"

He looked at her...why would all of a sudden she would blast at him "hmm...yes"

"Then why do you run away from me? Just because I am from a village? I don't know anything about your life style or you cannot take me with you anywhere."