Chapter 17

Mayuri felt overjoyed the moment she heard about her studying again, she was after all relying on Rishab's decision now and not her family anymore, perhaps the decision he's taken is not like a child's play.

She would advise him to hide this from his family as well as she really doesn't want to hear anyone's ill words for her studying...

"Please don't tell your family about this" she kept the cup back on the table

Frowned he studied the puzzled look on her face, it was rather a nervous look "why?"

Mayuri thought either he's dumb who doesn't understand or he wants to deliberately risk her life... "Because they won't like it"

Rishab chortled "and how do you know this?"

Mayuri thought if he was making fun of her, but this was the reality she's been suffering since her childhood when she was not allowed to play with kids outside because of her status. She was not allowed to go to local schools and the teacher used to come home to teach her because of her family status.

She was kept isolated from the world until she turned sixteen and then somehow after lots of beseeching her Father allowed her to somehow complete her higher secondary. Only she knows how she managed to convince him for getting into design school.

"My family always had a problem with my studies" she sadly looked out of the glass window.

Rishab observed the simple girl who had such a charm to study that her face expressions changed a lot... he really wanted to know more about her now. She was simple yet so interesting, beautiful yet so down to earth, with no attitude at all.

Whatever he says she simply nods her head. Rishab wanted to help her study at any cost now

"And my family will never have any problem with you studying" he said softly not taking his eyes off her face...

She turned to look at him and smiled... "Thanks"

"You're welcome" he said

"Let's go" Rishab picked up his phone and got up from the couch...

Mayuri stood up slowly adjusting her sari "ok"

Rishab smiled a little thinking she didn't even ask him once where he was taking her along. May be this was the best thing, she trusts him.

Slowly they walked towards the car. He opened the door for her, carefully she slid in.

Rishab drove towards the office "so what else do you like?"

Mayuri was quite amazed as this was the first time someone was asking about her likes... "Like in what?"

"Like, anything"

"Like is a vast word, you must ask specific" she gave a broad smile.

Rishab nodded his head "ok, what do you like to eat?"

"Hmm, Pani Puri" she giggled

Rishab laughed at her choice "good...you like spicy?"

"Yes, I do"

----------------------

Soon they reached the office...

Mayuri stepped out as the security guard opened the door on her side, her eyes fell on the huge building that had Maya Fashions Imbedded in big letters with nice marble stone.