Chapter 42

He gazed at her "why do I feel that I know you from ages..." he whispered placing soft kisses on her lips.

"May be you're right" she whispered back when they heard a vibration...

"What's that?" He queried

Naina knew it was Rishab's phone ringing from her purse... "My phone..."

"Oh..." he said hugging her closer to himself "I won't let you pick your phone"

She smiled and closed her eyes hiding her face in his chest...

"Actually, even I don't want to talk to anyone now"

"Hmm, what do you want to do?" he asked nuzzling his stubble on her cheeks and neck... coming down to her throat...

"Rishab, stop. It's so prickly" she tried to pull away when he lifted her up

"Can't believe...." He said shockingly

Confused at his words she looked at him "what?"

"That you're so heavy" he teased her

She fidgeted in his arms and he threw her on the bed ....

"Wait I will tell you how fat I am" she pulled his shirt when he held her closer, mistakenly touching her chest...

She stepped back with her heart banging against her chest

"What happened?" he asked

She turned around "I must change"

He hugged her from behind, then gently kissed on her neck "no need, you look sizzling in this blouse and slip" he whispered with teasing tone...

Turning scarlet at his words she looked back tried to hit him but he escaped and closed the door behind him...

She chuckled and bolted the door...

"Mad" she murmured then picked up his phone from her purse... this time she switched off the phone...

"Rishab might try to find his phone..." she quickly turned the phone on and blocked Maya's calls.

"Perfect" she said to herself. "Ms Maya, now you can try hard but you won't reach Rishab until I complete my work"

She changed her clothes while looking at the finger marks on her waist. Shyly she smiled, these marks clearly showed that she was his and only his possession. Closing her eyes she stood under the shower thinking about him, his love, his passion.

This was the first time he claimed her to be his, her contentment had no boundaries today and she thought of telling Rishab that she was his Mayuri but then she thought of the circumstances, Maya could easily escape from this and she wouldn't let her do this.

--------------------------

Rishab looked at the files, this last minute job was important. He received a call from one of his clients who had fixed a meeting for him, he thought of letting his mother know about this meeting as this was one of the important meetings she suggested him to attend.

"But my phone" he took a deep breath and thought of calling from the landline...

As soon as he opened the door he saw Naina in front of him "can't stay away from me?"

Raising her eyebrows she smiled at him "hmm...I think it's vice versa..."

He pulled her closer in his arms "I think you're right..." he kissed her wet hair...