Chapter 34

"I want you to come with me to Mumbai" he said looking into her eyes

Horrified at his words she stepped back, what was he discerning? Why would she go along with him? Has he got to know about her?

"What are you thinking?" he asked at the girl standing dumbfounded in front of him

She looked up "and why would I go with you?" she asked with knitted brows on her fair forehead

He smiled a little "I just want you to come. Actually..."

Without listening anything further she walked past him...

Rishab stood there thinking how to convince her to come along with him, when she wasn't even willing to listen to him. 

Sadly he walked down the hill and thought of talking to Dr Raichand.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naina Di, your turn" Aisha said looking at Mayuri who was lost, her mind reeled back to the morning incident when Rishab had asked her to come along with him to Mumbai. How she can go back to that house again, she thought...to face that woman who planned to kill her.

"Naina" Sanchi touched her hand...

"Yes..." Mayuri quickly responded... "I think, I am not well" she said and left the carom board game in between...

"Now who will be the fourth player?" Aisha said keeping her hand on her forehead...

Sanchi and Avani watched Mayuri going to her room upstairs... thinking Naina may not be well all the girls started playing again...

-------------------

"Rishab, I understand. But as I said I have no issues if Naina wants to go with you, but if she's not willing to then I can't force her" Dr Raichand said while making it clear...

Rishab felt helpless, for him Naina was the last hope for his grandmother. If Naina would have agreed then it would have been easier for him to get his grandmother back to life...

"Ok, Dr. that's alright, I will leave now" Rishab said leaving quietly.

Dr Raichand felt bad, but he couldn't understand why Mayuri would say no even after hearing about his grandmother.

He thought of talking to her once.

Rishab felt completely dejected of his life, he couldn't understand where to go... He wanted to cry out loudly while sitting on the bench top of the nearest hill towards a temple. Even after trying to forget her, her face comes in front of him everytime...

"Mayuri, please come back...." He shouted loudly with tears in his eyes and kept his hands on his face.

This seemed to be the end of everything, his life, his hope and his emotions. He wanted to save his grandmother at any cost, initially he believed that Naina must be Mayuri but now he was sure that she can't be his Mayuri. His Mayuri wasn't heartless like Naina, besides the face nothing was similar.

-------------------------

Mayuri was sitting near the window thinking about him when Dr Raichand came in "Naina"