[5.1]

"Shino-chan~ why so early?"

I rolled my eyes at Ouji-kun, tugging him forwards. We left Yūjin back at his apartment when I came to pick this whiny baby up. For a guy who's already twenty-one years old, he doesn't really act like his age. "I told you yesterday that I'm picking you up at seven, didn't I? Yūjin probably woke you up but you must have went back to sleep right after."

"But I just went to sleep not even three hours ago~"

A sigh left my lips, tugging him in the opposite direction of our destination. I made sure I made the right turn and entered a cafe. "... I want an espresso and pancakes." My lips curved into a smile as we approached the counter. I doubled what Ouji-kun ordered and paid for it. The guy behind the counter smiled and brushed his fingers with mine.

... what the hell was that smile for?

An arm wrapped around my neck and pulled me backwards. What's up with Ouji-kun and his mood swings? They just come at random and takes me by surprise. "Shino-chan~" Cheesecakes, his breath's tickling my ear. "Let's go find some seats." I arched an eyebrow at the counter guy when his face blanched at something behind us. I glanced back to search what scared him but didn't find anything remotely scary.

(Then again, if I just looked up at that moment, I would have found what that guy was so scared of.)

We took a seat right next to the window. "Where's Shinichi-kun?" My companion asked out of the blue. "He's usually trying to separate us by now." I groaned behind my hand, remembering those times when Shin squeezes in between us just to separate us from each other. He said and I quote, "She's my sister. Don't even think about touching her."

CanonShinichi hadn't been like that, right? Ugh, I'm the reason why he's like that. I tried to stop spoiling him but I found it hard not to. I had no sibling in my past life and holy delicious cheesecakes, Shin's such an adorable brat; I couldn't resist. "He's attending Ran's championship match. I threatened him to go and watch her. He promised her that when she wins, he'll take her to the amusement park. I had to kick him out of bed this morning, too."

Ouji-kun arched a delicate eyebrow, his question gaze boring into mine. "I want to see Shin be with the love of his life before anything else. Seeing them together just makes me happy. Though, they should still be at school right now." He stared at me with such intensity that would have made any normal person fidgety in their seat. Have I ever said how beautiful his eyes were?

...

Where did that thought come from??

I snapped back to reality when a hand grabbed mine, another set of fingers curling and holding my hand. I hid behind my other hand, covering my already red face from him. "Aren't you happy to see us together, too, Shino-chan?" I was going to go deaf with how loud my heart is beating right now. I jerked back in shock when I realized how close Ouji-kun was from my face.

I stuttered out various incoherent things behind my hand and... and Ouji-kun laughed, his other hand reaching out. But before it could reach me, a cough made him stop and we both looked up to see a blushing waitress. "Here, here is your order!" She squeaked in embarrassment as she placed the tray on our table. I pulled my hand away from his hold but he just tightened his grip.

When she left, I banged my forehead on the edge of the table.

"Ouji-kun?"

"Yes?"

"... let's eat."

He chuckled, his thumb caressing the back of my hand. Oh my cheesecake, his smile's so adorable...

oooOooo

"That lecture left me so sleepy~ So, where to next, Shino-chan?"