[4.2]

"Shino-chan, I know you have lots of questions. Why don't you ask Samekawa-san or Kurahashi-san?" I stopped caressing my chin to look up at Ouji-kun. I wryly smiled. "It seems I won't be getting answers from him and Kurahashi-san might faint." I pointed at the poor woman, who trembled in dear ever since she got back from the restroom.

"And besides, Samekawa-san keeps glaring at me." When I said this, Ouji-kun's eyes went dull and I was getting scary vibes from him.

I mentally shuddered as I nervously chuckled. "Are you sure you don't want me to beat up the guy?" I frantically shook my head as I grabbed his hand to calm him down. He seemed to snap out of his trance when I did so, relief flooding my system. I grabbed my best friend's collar and pulled him down. I placed my lips near his ear to whisper something to him.

“Ouji-kun, can you go instead ask them who packed her things?” When I pulled back, I tilted my head in confusion and wondered why his face is blank now. "Um, you... you can, right?" His sudden radiant smile threw me off as a small amount of blood rushed through my cheeks. "Of course. If it's Shino-chan, I would do anything." He ruffled my hair as I smiled.

I watched him approach Samekawa-san, the older man stiffening when my friend stopped in front of him. From the corner of my eyes, I saw several officers and Kurahashi-san blanching as they watched the pair. Hm? Is Ouji-kun making that scary expression again? Maybe I should have told him to scare the suspects.

As he questions the man, there are still two things that bothers me:

1) what does the swimwear mean and;

2) what's the connection of the carpet with it?

I watched Samekawa-san's expression morphed into that of anger, sweating buckets as he did so as he screams, "HOW THE FXCK SHOULD I KNOW?! M-MAYBE SHE PACKED IT HERSELF, MORON!" Ouji-kun hummed, turned around, waving his hand and went back here. "Did you get your answer?" I smirked, in a not so evilish way but maybe it looked evil one way or another because Keibu-san took a step back when he saw me.

Now, we know how Kanae-san was murdered and who the murderer is but where is our proof? I still can't decipher Kanae-san's dying message at all.

BU-BUMP

I shuddered as I peered at the staff member's direction. He was looking at me. Still. I quickly averted my gaze and focused back on deciphering Kanae-san's dying messege. The carpet could mean anything, but what does her swimwear mean? "Hey, Ouji-kun." He hummed in reply. "What was the name of that recently released swimwear again?"

"Wasn't it Hayai Hada (Fast Skin)?"

Hm... that sounds... incredibly familiar. Didn't speedo in my old world created something like that? Fastskin, one word.  If translated to Japanese, supīdosukin. If Fastskin is made into two words and translated to Japanese, I would get Hayai Hada. And if this swimwear is similar to the swimwear back in my old world, then—

I see, so that's why Kanae-san chose those two as her dying message. Quite hilarious, really.

"That glint in your eyes... you have your proof now, haven't you, Shino-chan?" I couldn't stop the sadistic smirk from being plastered on my lips and I nodded. "Keibu-san..." I called out to Megure-keibu. "... I know who the murderer is and how Kanae-san was killed." He nodded at me, telling me to start my deduction. Ah~ the feeling of unraveling the secrets of a case is so fascinating.

"Let's start with Kanae-san's training schedule. Only the person who knows her schedule will be the only one capable of doing this. When the victim went back to her room, the chlorine had already been placed in her container and the suspect was already gone. Between the two of you, there's no denying you both could have done this." Samekawa-san scowled at what I've said.