Dirty but magnificent.

"You jump to conclusions too fast, that's not a quality in a good leader." Her voice scraping against my skin, harsh with the way she just threw her words. They slide down my body, causing abrasions.

"Can you blame me with your track record." Crossing my arms over my chest, she turns on me with a pointed finger.

"Fin, I have only been with one male, one time only and unfortunately it was your brother. If it's an apology, you're looking for you won't get one. I don't regret it." Shuffling through memories, I find no other male besides Grey. The demon of truth starts to laugh at me, giddy, mocking me and all the nameless faces I have had.

Guilt

Shame

The fabric starts to unravel coming apart.

"I only regret that it was your brother, I regret the pain it's caused you and him, I regret that in your eyes I'm tarnished beyond repair. I know you hate me Fin, but it's nothing compared to the way I hate myself." They say lies cause pain, that they hurt, her truth is hard to digest, turning my stomach. Terrifying how her rawness is clamping tightly into me creating turmoil. Avoiding eye contact so she can't see the impact of my chaos.

Her truth devastates what my truth thought it knew.

Bristling up, body vibrating with agitation, this is the Victoria I can handle, that I know. "Charlie was my best friend, never could I do that, never." A picture of a little male pops up in her head, the first time they met, he's just as dirty as she. Except he's not as bruised, his eyes are of mischief, while her eyes are of fading hope. He's eating a jar of peanut butter, licking his knuckles as the spoon dips in far. She can't help but watch every dip of that spoon, her stomach in such pain. Hunger does wicked things to little bellies that don't get enough.

When he hands her the jar, she thinks it's a joke, that this can't really be happening to her. Good things like this never happen to her.

She takes the jar looking in, there's a lot left inside. She almost cries, eyes going up to the moon she says thank you for her gift.

Victoria stands straighter, looking me in the eyes, she's the only female that can hold my eyes without cowering away.

"If anything it should be me getting your apologies, you have had so many that when I look at you, I feel an overwhelming shame for you." Another image of the first time she smelled me on a female I sent back to her pack after I was done with her. The female exiting the car with nervousness. Her father grabbing on the arm of that female with a sly smile.

"Victoria, your mate sent you a present." Throwing the female at Victoria for her to smell, taunt her, laughing at her. On the outside, she stood there with her back straight; her head held high. Inside her heart tearing apart. What she's thinking is she deserves all of this. The second, the third, the fourth, her heart turns darker and darker against herself.

She understands why she can't be loved; she understands sealing herself to her fate that she will never have a mate.

Forsaken

Hope is gone, but her kingdom isn't. In a way, it drives her forward, motivates her to become the first female to acquire territory. It's a driving force, a replacement of what she truly wants.

So instead of dwelling on the females that carry me inside them, she starts to build up supporters, starting with the weak, the abused, the ones that are the throwaways of the pack, the ones that are just like her.

Victoria stands there not looking away, challenging me. She has nothing to lose anymore, everything is gone.

"Maybe I need to school you in the art of obedience, again." Fling her father's words in her face, yet it does nothing to her, it's almost as if it just numbs her more.