Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding

Start from the beginning

" Son! It's fine if you can leave Aha alone. Why don't you go to her room? " Ma said. Now I know she was pulling my leg because I was caught staring.

But before I could answer my cell was ringing.

" Hmmm.....Didn't I say to cancel my meetings. I have planned my day with my family, you know I don't appreciate this........okay!! I ll be there. " I hung up. It was Jen's call.

" Ma... " I called her. She stopped and turned around. I know I am going to upset a lot of people.

" Actually I ll have to leave. There's some urgent work. Dads and grandpas see you soon. I swear I wouldn't leave if wasn't that important. "

" But, Ansh you didn't even had your lunch. Have it and then go. " Ma said.

" This is not fair Ansh. I have asked you to keep your work and home timings separate. I can't tolerate this. " Dad shouted.

" I remember Dad. But that client is very important. Thanks Ma. But my lunch will be pending. Sorry. And see you. " Saying so I went away.

" Ansh... " Dad was still calling me.
But I ignored it. This client had specially flown from US to just have an hour of discussion about the new project that Ahana and I were gonna take over. Ahana too had to come but it's fine I ll handle it. She needs time with her family. She met them after almost 4 months. I couldn't take away her only happiness.

AHANA'S POV

I swear I would have killed Ansh for speaking so rubbish in front of them. I think he was getting a bit too much free today. But I forgive him coz he has been such a sweetheart to the kids. I was still overjoyed with his act. It wasn't that same arrogant Ansh whom I had met for the first time on his terrace. I saw a very different person.

I didn't realise when I fell asleep on his shoulders. They were well built and my head found a perfect rest. The sleep was so peaceful and happy. I grabbed my cell and gave a glance to the pics I had captured. Ansh. He was looking so adorable. I mustn't feel anything because our relationship is just an Agreement but I still he was my husband. I changed my wallpaper to his pic. I didn't know what prompted me to do that but it just felt correct. I am just sure that I don't have any feelings for that idiot, it's just that that I am very happy today.

It's just a perfect Sunday. A Fun day with Family. Everyone was so happy that after 4 months we were together and having lunch together.

I took a quick shower and got into a light yellow sundress with a lip gloss and a hair band letting my hair to free fall on my shoulders. I put on my favourite, Swiss Army perfume. I wanted to smell good. I had to coz today felt a bit special.

I went down in the dining area. Everyone was there expect for the person whom I wish to see. Ansh. Where the hell was he? I thought he was hungry. My eyes were constantly searching him. Maybe he went to the restroom.

" Aha... Come here soon. We are waiting. " Ma called. I went towards the dining table but still there was impatience in my eyes.

" Ma.. Where's Ansh? " I asked finally.

" Already missing your hubby. He had some important business to take care of. So he went. " Dad said.
But how could he abandoned us like this.

" But.. We had cancelled all our meetings. And today is a Sunday. There were no important clients coming in. Did he had his food ?" I asked looking at Ma.

" No.. Honey. He told me that some urgent meeting has been arranged so he had to rush off. But he promised me to make up for this. "

" But... He would just inform me. "