"Um.. now, I wanted to ask you, you know if, you know.." Mike started out saying.

"What he want to ask is if you want to go to prom... with him." Camila finished for him.

"Oh.. prom?" Bella started off saying. "Dancing? Not such a good idea for me. Uhh I have something that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend" Bella replied

Mike shook his head slightly, "You can't go another weekend?" He asked. Bella explained to him that she couldn't.

"Oh no, he's going to ask Camila." Edward told Emmett. Emmett eyes widen as Edward told him this information. He started to walk to Camila and Mike.

"Emmett don't." Edward warned Emmett, but Emmett didn't care what he said.

"Okay well what about you Camila?" Mike asked hopefully.

"Well..I.." Camila started off saying until an arm came around her shoulder. She looked up to see Emmett. She smiled that he saved her from this guy. Emmett's stare told enough and that was he didn't want Mike anywhere around her giving the fact Edward tells him what he be thinking about Camila.

"She going to be with me Newton. So I sugest you walk away if you know what's good for you." Emmett scowled at the boy while turning Camila away wand walking her to his car. Camila turned to see Bella waving at her sister while chuckling while Mike is looking flustered.

"Oh Emmett I can't thank you enough. That guy really gets on my nerve." Camila thanked him.

As they walk to his car as mostly everyone left to the field trip, they was all alone in the parking lot. He stopped and stepped in front of her and bend down to her height.

"No need to thank me, you're mine. No one will take you away from me." Emmett said. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled.

"Aww I love the romance, but I want to go home to hurry up so we can go please." Rosalie said in the backseat of the car. Emmett rolled his eyes, as Camila giggled. Emmett turned to her in awe as her giggle sounds heavenly. He shook it off and hopped in the car to drive to his family house.

"So where are we going considering the fact that this is our last year in high school?" Camila asked them.

"Oh you didn't ask her what we told you to ask her?" Rosalie asked her brother. Emmett shot her a glare as he drove.

"Well he was suppose to ask you do you mind coming to our house for dinner, to meet our parents?" Rosalie asked Camila as Emmett glared at her. She patted her shoulder softly and sat back in the car.

"Hm, no I don't believe he did." Camila squinted her eyes at Emmett. Why didn't he ask her?

"Rosalie come on, you know that would start as fight." Emmett whined.

"Oh well, deal with it." Rosalie teased.

"I would love to come. Emmett why didn't you ask me? You know I always wanted to meet your parents and of course to get food." Camila pouted at him. Emmett looked at her and saw how incredibly adorable she was pouting.

"You know you look cute pouting, but I didnt know what you would say." Emmett assured her as he slide his right hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

Camila sighed and sat back. They finally arrive to this beautiful open glass house. Camila open her mouth wide in amazement. Rosalie caught her expression and smiled as she opened the car door and walked up slowly to her house. Emmett got out the car and opened Camila's door.

"If you have your mouth open any wider, I would think you want something on your lips to close it." He smirked as Camila got out the car.

"I probably want something on it and in it." Camila teased Emmett and gave him a wink.