....oooh hi!!

Heyyy!! It's been a minute since I wrote for this story!!

I'm so sorry for the wait. I deeply apologize and appreciate the notifications of people adding this book in their library or their reading list!!

A lot of things happened from moving, having a kid, and going back to school.

Well I'm getting my passion back for writing as I'm in writing class now.

That being said I'm going to slowly finish what I had planned for this book!!

I'm going to slowly edit this book as I feel this has been a void that I was trying to figure out.

I'm also thinking about traveling to another universe....TVD!!

As for everyone would now The Vampire Diaries. I've been getting the writer 'itch' to do that universe as now I'm an adult I can say I can play around with that storyline than Twilight but I'll still finish Twilight and everything I planned out and then some.

If you see notifications pop up this weekend or next weekend(hopefully) then know it's that reason.

I might do another note in this book for the TVD ideas to see what people might look for as I grown to like that universe. I have a few that's in my head but want to execute properly.

Again so sorry for the hold. But rest assured I am slowly coming back!!

Thank you guys for still adding this book and I want to finish this for the people who liked my book🌸🌸🌸

Be seeing you guys soon...