~2.0~

The next morning the girls arrived at their new school, Forks High School-Home of the Spartans.

Camila had the windows rolled down and she could hear people laughing at their car. Camila sighs heavily as she knows she going to go off on a couple of people, on her first day. As they make it out of their car, she can feel all the stares on them, that kind of made her feel intimidated, but she wasn't going to let them see her sweat.

"Nice ride." A dark skinned boy said. Camila really wanted to wipe the smirk off his face. Bella, as she instinctively knew what she was about to say, she grabbed Camila by her forearm. That didn't stop Camila from saying what she was about to say to the boy. "Nice face." She smugly said as she walked off with Bella.

"Really Cam?" Bella asked. Bella wanted her first day to go as smooth as possible, but she knew her older sister wasn't going to stop from being the feisty girl she is.

"What? I didn't do anything." She smirked. Bella rolled her eyes jokingly at her sister. Even though, she sometimes dislike her sister's feisty personality, she had to admit sometimes it was needed to war off bad people away from them, especially jerkoffs.

Bella pulled Camila's arm to her as they walked together. Bella looked at the map to guide them to the school as Camila stared at the people staring at the new sisters in awe. Camila never had this much attention back in Arizona, neither than Bella. But she had to admit to herself, she sort of liked the attention. They suddenly heard someone come from behind them. The sisters looked to see an Asian, dark emo cut, haired boy looking at us like he was at an amusement park.

"You Isabella and Camila Swan, the new girls. Hi I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Um, anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?" He said happily. Camila looked at Bella as she shakes her head for Camila not to say anything, as she knew Camila would say something. Camila bit her tongue for just this once.

"I'm really kind of the more of a suffer in silence type." Bella shrugged.

"What about you other Swan?" Eric asked Camila. Camila thought to herself as how she wanted to explain herself. "Hm, I'm more of the I don't care type." She answered as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Good headline for your headline for your feature. I'm on the paper and you guys are the news."

"Well I don't know about her, but I was born to be the headline of news. And I'm going to be late for class so ciao bellas." Camila said strutting off.

Unbeknownst to them, a family was arriving just as soon as they made it. The pixie hair girl, Alice was getting anxious to get out of the car so Emmett and Edward can finally meet their mates. Emmett was the most excited one out of the two, Edward was kind of hesitant to meet Bella as he thought would hurt her in any way. "So when will I meet this tiny little human Alice?" Emmett asked Alice.

"I believe you guys are going to have a class together just like Edward and Bella. Please be calm, so you guys don't run my future best friends away." Alice cheerfully said. Emmett smiled as they was heading inside the school.

"Can you explain to me a little bit as to how she is. I know Edward used his mind powers so he know how his mate is." Emmett explained to Alice. She rolled her eyes to the big cheerful teddy bear as he expresses his concern about his mate.

"Well I can say is, your bond with her is going to be much different than all of our bonds since you guys are the exact type of person. Be patient Emmett, you'll see for yourself today."

"Jeez Em, your feelings is all over the place, you're making me feel unease." Jasper expressed to him rolling his eyes. Jasper can feel everything he's feeling right now, he's actually wanting to see how this encounter will unfold. Emmett smiled at them as they all went to class.