They also arrested that guy and I was relieved. After that my father forbid me to go out with anyone unless he say so. I obeyed him in order to make it up for him. I was really scared that time because he was really mad, he didn't talk to me for a month. He said I almost endangered myself. He was right so I begged for forgiveness and told him I'll do whatever he say. Anything but taking over the business.

He's still frustrated at me but he accepted my apology. My dad really loves me but I was afraid if he'd make me choose between my career and dating life that he'd plan. It's either I choose to pursue what career I want and I'll date anyone he'd like among his business partners' sons or take over the company and date anyone I'd like.

It was actually so cliché and all so even if I was upset about it, I just chose to ignore them since it's still not happening. You couldn't really avoid arranged dating and marriage shits like that when it comes to business. Too bad for me I was the only child so I have no any other choice. Can't they just make another baby that will be a guy and wait for him to grow up? I mean it's not yet late, right? Thinking about this now makes me more frustrated.

The dinner ended and music filled my ears, not that there weren't any music earlier though. The music became louder and people started dancing at the songs played. There were guys who asked me to dance but I rejected. I have no intentions to tire myself. And I don't want to dance in these freaking heels for Goodness's sake. I saw my dad frowning at me every time I reject an offer. I smiled sweetly at him but I'm laughing inside. I'm such a bad daughter for laughing at my father's frustrations.

Another one came and offered his hand in front of me. I was about to say no but dad immediately cut me off. "Why don't you dance with him, darling? You should enjoy the party." I stared at him and he was giving me that look and smile. I sighed and nodded. I looked up at the boy and accepted his hand. He guided me through the crowd and to the dance floor. He took my arms and brought it to the back of his neck. Then I felt his hands slide into my waist. I cleared my throat and looked away. I hate this, damn.

"You don't seem to like dancing, do you?" I heard the guy chuckle. It's not that I don't like dancing, I hate it. I bit my lip to prevent myself from saying that out loud. "My name is Park Jihoon, by the way." I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"My name is–" He cut me off. "Lee Saeron, I know." I stared at the guy and noticed his soft eyes and warm smile. He looked good. I smiled and looked away again. I'm not good at this. My eyes wandered, it caught the pink haired guy again and he was looking straight at me. Or not? He was dancing with someone but his eyes are focused this way. I held his gaze and he raised a brow at me, smirking. It made my heart thump so I looked at Jihoon instead.

"We go to the same school, don't you know?" He started and I thought of when I saw him. He's familiar actually so maybe I saw him in school. A lot of businessmen's children goes to our school anyway. "That's why I thought I've seen you somewhere." I smiled and glanced at Kang Daniel again. He was still looking, damn it.

"Yeah, I guess you don't notice me cause you're always busy with your paintings." He laughed a bit and I smiled. I always paint on my free time. Maybe that's why I'm not aware of all the things around me. "Sorry about that." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He said as he moved to the music with me. "You seem like a good girl yet you have this different aura, Saeron." I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" I chuckled lightly.

"You look like the prim and proper daughter of a business tycoon. But you still have this bad girl feeling with you." I laughed at his phrase. Bad girl, huh? "Don't get me wrong, that's just my impression when I always see you." He shrugged and smiled.

I looked at him and grinned. "I do get that a lot." He laughed as we danced until the music changed.  After a few moments Jihoon stopped. He was looking behind me as I hear someone cleared his throat.

"Do you mind?" I heard his deep and raspy voice that immediately sent chills down my spine. I didn't turned and watched Jihoon's expression change. He seems a bit hesitant but he still smiled. "No, of course not." He took my hand and brought it to the guy behind me. I turned to see Kang Daniel looking at me intently. His eyes glistened as he stared at me. He offered his hand and I looked at Jihoon. He nodded and brought my hand to Daniel's. I felt his soft hands touch mine and my heart thumped.

Why am I suddenly feeling a bit nervous?

I watched Jihoon walk out of the crowd. Daniel then brought my hands up to his shoulder and slid his arms to my waist pulling me closer. I blushed and cleared my throat to calm myself. My insides were screaming as I feel my heart beat loudly. Why am I acting like this?

We danced to the music as I clung my arms to him. I couldn't look at him straight in the eye because of his intense stares. I feel like melting and I can't think of anything to say. I was shocked when he pulled me closer so I stared at him. "You look pretty Ms. Saeron." He said in a formal yet cheeky way. I licked my lips and gulped. "Thank you." I simply said.

"I know you don't like dancing but this is the only way I could talk to you." He said in his raspy voice. I took a quick glance at our table and saw that our parents are engaged in their own conversations. "I don't think they would like to see us dancing, Mr. Kang." I formally said as I think of what my dad would say if he sees me with this guy.

"I know." I felt his thumb caressed my waist, drawing circles on it and I felt a tingling feeling in my body. An unfamiliar feeling. He leaned in closer and our nose almost touched. My heart was beating faster than before. He smiled at me and my knees almost shook when he brushed his nose to my cheeks. "But I don't care, actually." He whispered in my ear that gave me feelings I couldn't even fathom myself.

__________

「 author's note 」

This might have slow updates lol. Anyway I hope someone liked this. Please do vote, comment and share! Thank you and happy reading.

Ps. So I changed the other character and put Jihoon in the story lmao. I think he suits in the character more.

tey

_________