emotion craze | wedding day

ZAY POV

Today's the day, today is the day I'm marring the love of my life.

FARKLE POV

Today is the day I'm asking maya hart to marry me, I don't feel right.

I feel like it should be me asking Riley.

MAYA POV

Will Farkle be okay with me and Lucas? I wish he would admit his feelings for Riley, then we could all be happy.

RILEY POV

Please Farkle tell me how you feel, I can't live another day. I need to know how you feel.

What if what he said is true he loves maya and we are only playing this sick game of emotions.

LUCAS POV

I need maya, I want to call her mine. My girlfriend, tell her she is the love of my life without worrying someone will hear.

This all falls onto Farkle's shoulders.

SMACKLE POV

Everyone is worried about something, I know Maya's plan and I wonder if it's gonna work, me and zay were talking and we want our otp's together, I hope Farkle does the right thing.

ZAY POV

Here starts the music, here comes my bride, my life, my love, here she comes to become my wife.

A roar of 'awww's' come from the crowd, they are right she is beautiful. A diamond in the ruff.

"Everyone please sit" the priest says,

"You are beautiful" I whisper to Vanessa, she giggles.

*twenty minutes pass*

"The bride and groom have prepared their own vows"

"Vanessa, you are the love of my life, ever since eighth grade, when I went back to Texas, when maya and Riley helped me by saying they were both my girlfriend" I laugh and look at Riley and maya standing to the side, they smile, Vanessa giggles, "Vanessa no matter what I say it will never explain just how much I love you, or how much you mean to me, you are my other half, my bestfriend, my lover, you are the saddle to my horse, the wind that blows through the tall grass in the fields, I love you Vanessa."

I've never been so nervous, I look at the people sitting tears in their eyes was that emotional?

I guess it was because I feel tears down my face, Vanessa wipes them for me,

*5 minutes later*

"You may kiss the bride" I lean in and kiss Vanessa, every other kiss we've had before this means nothing to me anymore. This one kiss means everything to me, we are now man and wife, I now have my queen.

VANESSA POV

"My zay" I smile as we walk down the aisle to the car waiting for us outside, I'll see all of these people later at the party and then in two weeks after the honeymoon.

"Yea! Woooo Vanessa and Zay!" I hear Lucas shout, maya adding another "woooo" at the end. The sound of everyone clapping as we go by, the black Mercedes waiting for us in front of the church.

"To the party we shall go. Then to Hawaii" zay says as he puts the car in drive, "your so cheesy with your Hawaii" he laughs,

"I'm a cheesy person" I shrug holding his hand,