Zay and Smackle | three years later

ZAY POV

I'm getting married what am I doing I have no clue what to do.

"Babe, the invitations. Have anyone you wanna invite?" Vanessa was signing everyone's name on the card that was on the list.

I stopped to think, I invited most of my friends, and family. But I didn't really invite everyone from New York.

And I really want to, I at least want to see them, it's been three years.

"Yeah save me three invitations" she passed me them, and then said she was gonna go try on her dress again. The wedding is in two weeks.

Should I invite them. Would they come? I wanna see them... I'm gonna send them.

I grab an invitation, and sign, "Maya & the Hunter-Hart family" and continued with the other two,

"Farkle & the Minkus family" and, "Lucas & the Friar family"

But Lucas is traveling, I could send it to his mom. And the same to maya and farkle. I'm sure I want them there.

I dial a number, "hello ma'am this is Zay Babineaux, I'm calling because I'm getting married and I wanted to invite Lucas"

"Oh zay! It's so good to hear from you!" I heard her tell someone else that it was me. And then heard Tell him I said howdy!

"Well yes um im getting married and would really like it if you Lucas and mr. friar would come"

"Oh of course we'll be there, and we'll call Lucas to tell him"

"Thank you! See you there, bye" I'm at least happy she doesn't hate me, I call another number,

"Hello?" It sounded like a male probably his father,

"Hello mr.minkus this is Zay Babineaux" he took a moment,

"Zay Babineaux? Zay!" I heard shuffling, "we haven't heard from you in a long time, wow"

" yes sir, well I'm getting married in two weeks and I know that me and farkle may not be close anymore but I would really love it if he came as well as you and mrs.minkus"

"Well thank you zay, I'll be sure to pass the message on to Farkle" I heard a voice in the background.

"Yes and you're invitation will be sent in the mail as well"

"Okay, well we'll see you at the wedding"

"Okay bye mr.minkus" last person I need to call, Maya.

The phone kept ringing, three or four times pass, "hello, this is Shawn hunter"

"Shawn! Hi this is Zay Babineaux, I don't know if you remember me-"

"Zay hello!"

"Hi well I'm calling because I'm getting married in two weeks and I would love it if you and the hunter-hart family came"

"Well we'd love too. But aren't you and maya not so close anymore?"

"Yes that is true. But I really want to move past all of this. And would really like it if she came"

"Well yes I will pass on the message"

"Thank you so much, bye"

"Bye"

So it's done, now see if they show up.

SMACKLE POV

"Riley!"

"What it's not my problem!" She laughed.

"You are a bad child" I snort.

"Says the girl who ditched her class"

"I didn't ditch I was kicked out"

"But I'm serious I would totally let that teacher 'tutor' me if I was you" she laughed some more.

"Riley! Stop, this is serious"

"Then why are you laughing!" I missed talking to Riley, schools just been crazy, but since zay's wedding is coming up that gives me an excuse to see my bestfriends again.

Oh zay texted me.

"Smackle, I invited Farkle Maya and Lucas to the wedding. Can you tell Riley? Okay bye thanks bestfriend!" Oh god really, why me??

Riley was going on an on about the store and how her parents want to give it to her.

"Hey Riley zay just a texted me!" I try to sound excited.

"What he say?"

"Well.. ahh.. he said. Ummm that he invited... Maya Farkle and Lucas to the wedding" I blurt out the last of the sentence.

"Wait what?!" She took a moment of panic, "why?" Then relaxed herself, "ill cal you back right now" then hung up.

Knowing that Farkle Maya and Lucas were gonna be there didn't really bother me, I had no drama with them, we'd only talked one time after everything happened.

And I'm happy zay decided to invite them, even though Riley will probably have a heart attack.

When everything happened I wasn't even there I was here at Stanford getting a tour.

And I was heartbroken that the famous pair of Maya and Riley had ended. I even had hope they'd get back to being friends but that didn't happen.

And what Riley did was wrong but I couldn't just leave her alone.

And know we'll all be at the same place for the first time in two years, what could go wrong.

//

Smackle!!! Also I have finals it's only three days but I'll try to post at least another two chapters.