Hoseok giggled and was about to make another comment as a panicked Jin breached through the door

"We have a problem", he breathed, making everyone jump from their seats.

They ran over to the computer room, where Jin showed them the security camera footage.

"We're basically surrounded", he muttered as he showed Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok the numerous figures approaching.

They would surely reach the dorm soon and wreck the place. Most of all, their goal would be to kill the Bangtan members.

"Jimin...", Hoseok and Yoongi both whispered simultaniously. Who else could it have been?

"Get Taehyung and Jungkook. We have to get everything set up quickly", Namjoon ordered, getting everyone to business.
He himself ran to get the weapons ready.

The two youngest soon ran into the room as well.
"Namjoon-hyung, what's happening?", Jungkook gasped as he saw everyone running around the place like crazy.

"We're being attacked, get yourselves ready."

"Who's attacking us?", Taehyung asked.

Namjoon didn't look at them as he proceeded by putting on his vest and ran off.
"Jimin is our only guess right now."

Taehyung slammed his fist against the doorframe.
"I fucking knew it! I told you he'd only use Y/N to be able to get to us!"

Jungkook seemed shocked, but also a little scared. He and Taehyung got ready as well, being short on time.

Shots were already heard, as well as broken glass splattering across the floor.

The members quickly made their way towards the entrances, awaiting the intruders. They had split up into groups and secured all the exits.
But no enemies came through.

Instead, they only shot through windows, for whatever reason.

"What the hell are they doing?", Yoongi more asked himself than Hoseok next to him.

"They must have some sort of plan, so-"
Hoseok was interrupted by a strong heat wave emerging from one of the exits.

"What the hell?!", Yoongi swore as bright flames started spreading across the hall.
Whoever was attacking them, had set the place on fire. It was spreading quickly.

 It was spreading quickly