Getting Back Together: Casey

After the little scene (y/bff/n) made, you took all costs to avoid Casey. At school, in the streets, the ice rink, anywhere. Even April, who was trying to apologize until (y/bff/n)--once again--dumped something on April's head.

Let's say it wasn't soda.

Now, you were doing your safety precautions, walking through New York's busy streets and not be seen by Casey. As you were walking by an all-to-familiar alley way, someone pulled you into the alley and covered your mouth with their hand, the other keeping your arms from punching the random person. It's wasn't until the mystery person started talking that made you stop fighting.

"Woah (Y/n), chill it's only me." You pushed yourself off of me and slapped me. "You're insane Candy."

"CHILL! I was trying to get you to speak with me but you never answer your phone anymore." I rubbed the now red mark on my left cheek and your shrugged your shoulders.

"I had to get a new phone." You crossed your arms and gave me an unamused look as I gave you a nasty one.

"But for why though? I know you wouldn't break your own phone." You smiled as you looked to the ground, remembering what (y/bff/n) did.

"I think my friend has a problem. She thinks that pouring liquids on the problem will fix it. She poured water on my phone and then after it didn't work, she bashed it with a sledgehammer." I looked at you with a concerning look and patted your shoulder, not sure what to do.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang in the Lair, I promise it will be super fun!" I didn't give you time to answer because I started dragging you to the manhole. You didn't question anything but you did have a suspicious feeling in your stomach while you were climbing down the latter.

After a moment of walking through the sewers, you made your way into the Lair and saw something that surprised you. There was Casey, with a sad smile, holding all your favorite things in all your favorite colors. You stood still, like every part of you froze once you saw him.

He started walking towards you and it's like your mind took control of your actions. Before you can turn and run out, the turtle brothers were blocking the exit and looking down at you.

"Talk to him, he has something to tell you." Leo patted your shoulder and turned you around to face Casey once more, now with his smile decreased a little.

You started slowly walking to him and stopped about four feet in front of him and looked into his brown eyes with your (y/e/c) ones. He awkwardly stared at you for a minutes until he snapped out of it and quickly handed you (y/fav./flowers). I took them and Casey started talking.

"(Y/n), I don't know what I was thinking when I did that to you. It must have been the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life when I saw you run out of here with tears in your eyes. Tears that I caused because....because....because I was an unbelievable douche that doesn't deserve you. (Y/n) I love you so much, it hurts. But, I'd rather go through pain for you if it means to love you forever. What I'm trying to ask is, will you take me back? I understand if you don't, I haven't even forgave myself and I'm not surprised if you haven't. I just want you to know that I do love you, so so much." You looked into his eyes to see if he was lying, but only saw tears. You walked closer to him and wiped the tears away with the pad of your thumb. You held onto his cheek and he gave you a hopeful look.

"Casey, you are not wrong when you say your a douche. What you did killed me in the inside, so much. But, I know there's good in you, to help you learn from your mistake. I hope I'm not doing the wrong thing but, I'll give you another chance. I just pray that (y/bff/n) doesn't dump something on your head again." Casey laughed with you at your joke and kissed your forehead.

"You make me so happy my ice princess, you won't regret it."

*whip*