When You Break up with Him: Raph

Never, in your life, you thought of Raph ever hurting you.

Boy, you were soooo wrong.

Weeks before now, Raph was acting more distant and always tried to get away from you. You asked his brothers what was wrong and got pretty pissed that they didn't want to tell you anything. You tried texting and calling Raph but he always ignore you even more.

You had enough.

So here you are, walking to the Lair in a hurry to see Mikey sitting on the couch. You went behind him and covered his mouth and he freaked out before he saw it was just you.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Mikey nervously whispered to you.

"Asking more questions about my boyfriend who seems like he's been ignoring me for weeks now." You matter-of-factly stated, more like sarcastically.

"Oh...oh! Okay., well.....umm....." Mikey looked around to some other things, but the thing that you noticed that he looks behind you for a split second and then back to something else. And then again with something else.

You turned to see Raph tip-toeing behind you, but stopped as he saw he noticed you looking at him with crosses arms.

"Hey.....babe." He hesitantly called to you as he slowly walked to you. You pushed back his arms and stared at his eyes.

"Why have you've been ignoring me for weeks Raph? I'm very confused and getting pissed." He heard him groan and looked at you really annoyed.

"Aren't you anything but pissed? Or angry? Like, be happy for once!" He rolled his eyes at you as you just stared at him even more but.....you felt like something was going to happen.

"Nope because things like you just make them worst." You didn't feel like joking but everything changed after he started acting up.

"Oh my-(Y/n)! Shut the fuck up! You are seriously fucking annoying, like always!" He screamed at you and your face began to get red.

"Me? Fucking annoying! How would you know how my attitude was if you've been ignoring me for almost a month you shitty prick?!" You yelled and from the corners of your eyes, you saw Leo, Donnie, and I run out and Mikey running to us.

"I'm happy I wasn't near you cause you're fucking clingy! You never give me space! I like not having an over weigh, ugly ass, fucking stupid ass motherfucker always around me!" He got up in your face and saw his eyes were all white now. Your face was more than any red anyone has ever seen. What happened next surprised everyone.

He slapped you.

The force was so strong, you flew and hit the tv. Everyone gasped as Raph's eyes turned back to normal and looked petrified. I ran full speed to you and helped you up.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay? Speak to me!" I was worried if you were unconscious or not, luckily you were.

"R-Raph....we are through...." You felt yourself break down and started crying. Back hurting and feelings.....destroyed. Mikey came behind you and held you as I got up slowly and menacingly and I started to lowly talk.

"Mikey, bring her home and make sure her bedroom door is locked." Once Mikey started running out, you heard a lot of cussing and punches being thrown and Leo and Donnie trying to calm me down. 

Mikey finally brought you home and laid you in bed. He sadly looked at you and started speaking.

"I'm sorry (Y/n).....you didn't deserve that." And with that, after Mikey checked the door was locked, he closed you window and left.