How you Meet: Leo

You were walking home late from (school/sport/work/whatever) an it was already dark. You never liked how everything changed to something scary at night. As you were walking, a hand grabbed your upper arm and dragged you into an alley.

"Hey gorgeous." A voice said, hinting he's been drinking since he reaks of alcohol. It nearly made you vomit, how strong the smell was. You finally recognized the voice of the man you never wanted to face yourself.

"Let go of me Fong!" You said in a bold voice. But on the inside, you were scared shitless.

"I just want some fun sweetie." He said as he grabs your butt. You started squirming, trying to escape his grasp, but you couldn't. Before he could attempt to kiss you, a voice broke through the night.

"The girl said let go! Or do I have to knock some sense into you?" A leader-like voice yelled. Did someone hear you? Who would be out at this time of night?

You felt the pressure of Fong's hands unwrap you. A few minutes later if painful grunts and groaning from Fong, a thud was heard to your right and you snapped you attention to the source of the sound.

Fong was passed out on the ground with bruises, you're guessing, everywhere now. Your heart beat slowed back down to its regular rate and you sighed. You quickly looked around in the dark to find your savior, but, no luck.

"Thank you!" You said while smiling, "Can I see who saved me?"

"No! I mean....you can't, you'll run away. Like others." You could hear the sadness in his voice. Why would anyone from someone who just saved their life?

"Please, it's New York, i've seen weirder things." You said I'm a joking voice. It's true though, many weird things happen in New York all the time.

"....Okay." He hesitantly answered your comment, thinking he might have a chance to talk to someone other than his family, April, and Casey.

You heard footsteps make their way slowly toward you and you gasped as you see your hero. He was a mutant turtle! His eyes appeared dark blue, surrounding his eyes was his blue mask. He had two katanas strapped to his ba-....shell.

After an awkward minute or 3, you spoke up.

"I'm (y/n)." You said holding out your hand, being polite as usual. He looked up, completely shocked at your actions.

"You aren't going to run away? Screaming in fear?" He questioned, not knowing if it was a trick or not.

"No. Why would I run away from my hero?" You asked, smiling at him. A genuine smile.

"I-I'm Leonardo. But you can call me Leo." He informed, shaking your hand, grateful you didn't run away from him.

"Look I have to go or my brothers will try an look for me. Goodbye (y/n)." Leo says as he does some cool flips onto the side of the apartment complex.

After that he climbed the onto the fire escape and jumped on the roof, disappearing into the night. You felt something in your hand.

'It's a pleasure meeting you.

~Leo'

You walked home, thinking about your possibly new friend and how he saved you from that repulsive vermin.