Baby Pictures: Leo

Leo was working more on training than spending time with you. You tried everything in your power to get his attention, but nothing worked. You sighed and walked to the couch, falling with a thud, and exhale longingly.

"Hey (y/n)! Why the long face?" I walked in, sitting next to you as you sat up.

"Leo is ignoring me and is training too much Candy. How can I get his attention if it isn't on me?" You buried your face in your hands but a smirk appeared on my face.

"Oh I have the perfect thing to get his attention," I ran to my room and a moment later, I walked out with a small piece of paper.

"Here, this is a picture of Leo when he was a baby. I found this going through some of Master Splinter's boxes," You didn't question who this 'Master Splinter' was because you were too entranced with baby Leo.

"Awwwe! How cute!" You squealed as you took the picture and ran to the dojo where Leo was training.

"Ooohhhh LLLLLeeeeeooooo! Look what I got......," You teasingly waved the picture in front of his face and he nearly fell face first.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!?" He screamed as he tried and take the picture of of your hand.

"I have a person in a very good business of humiliation," You smirked at him as his cheeks tinted red.

"Candy......," He muttered to himself.

"What's the matter Leo? I find this cute and adorable and everything beyond that!" You dramatically kissed the picture and held it to your chest.

"Really? Well.......if you like it.......than keep it," Leo smiled at you and kissed your cheek.

"Really?! Thank you Leo!" You kissed his cheek back and ran to his room, but walked back to the dojo with an annoyed look on your face moments later.

"I want to hang with you Captain.....,"

"I'll be there in a minute Sailor,"