First Date: Leo

You and Leo sat on your bed watching Space Hero's when Leo out of nowhere asked you something.

"Do you want to go on a date (y/n)?" He questioned, still concentrated on the t.v.

"What?" You looked at him, not really paying attention what's happening on Space Heros.

"I asked if you wanted to go on a date? To like an actual restaurant," He finally peeled his eyes off of the episode.

"Not to sound rude Leo, but you ARE a turtle," You pointed out to him.

"Well, with the help of one of my brothers and another friend, I can disguise myself as a human," He smiled.

"Well, go ahead Leo, do what you must," You giggles as he put a watch on.

He pressed a button on his watch and you were amazed. Your turtle boyfriend in blue was a boy who looked a year older than you, Black hair, Leo's Sapphire Blue eyes, and about the same height Leo is.

"Leo? That's what you would look like as a human?" You questioned.

"Well....I guess. What do you think?" He asked.

"I like turtle Leo better but as this, we could hang out in public without people freaking out," You hugged him and he hugged back.

"Get ready (y/n)! You have about 30 minutes,"

And with that, you ran as fast as you could around your room. You grabbed a knee length Sapphire Blue dress with a small Light Brown belt, Black flats, and a Sapphire diamond shaped necklace. You fixed some makeup and walked out of the bathroom.

Leo had a nice tuxedo with a Blue tie. When he laid eyes on you, his mouth dropped!

"Ready to go?" You asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, let's go!"

He walked with you on his back until you got to your favorite place. (Y/f/f/r)(your favorite fancy restaurant).

"Leo, are you sure? This place is really expensive!" You exaggerated.

"Only for the best!" He kissed your cheek and dragged you in.