"Hey you." She says and I chuckle.

"How big of a fight did you have to put up to get over here?"

"Just had to say my fiancée was going to get on this bus and that I was planning on stealing her from her teammates for one more night. If she'd let me." Y/N says and I raise an eyebrow, looking at my left hand.

"Fiancée huh? Must be Sonnett you're talking about, because I don't have a ring." I say and Y/N rolls her eyes.

"You won't if you keep that up. Are you coming or not?"

"I guess I have to, huh?"

"Yeah. You brought Sortzen."

"He's your dog."

"You agreed to be a good mom to him until I was back at PTFC."

"He's your dog."

"Tobin."

"Okay. Okay, I'm going with you to get our son." I say and she nods, grabbing my hand and walking with me to her jeep. We get in and drive to the house, where we settle in for the night with Sortzen laying between us.

In the morning, I sigh as I wake up to the alarm I set last night so I wouldn't miss the team flight, Y/N wakes up to and pouts, but allows me to get ready for the flight to Portland and then drives Sortzen and I to the airport, kissing me bye after we meet up the team and saying bye to Sortzen as she pets him, scratching behind his ears.

-
Y/N
-

When I get home from the airport, I groan as I stretch out on the couch and across Ashlyn's lap.

"Miss her already?" Ash asks and I nod. "Two more months and you will have a month to spend with her, then you come back for four months, five if we're lucky, after that you're back in Portland as a Thorn." Ash says and I sigh.

"That's seven months away."

"Suck it up, buttercup."

-

"Tobin! Let me go! I'm starving!" I whine out, looking up at Tobin who has me pinned to her bed in the hotel room she's sharing with Emily.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go."

"Let me go and I'll kiss you." I respond.

"Or I can just yank Tobin off and sit on her while you leave." Emily says, doing exactly that, so I sit up and look at my friend sitting on my girlfriend.

"Get off of my girlfriend, Emily." I say and Sonnett rolls her eyes, getting off of Tobin, who get up and grabs me, carrying me out of the hotel room. "You did it backwards babe. You're supposed to carry me in, not out." I say and smile as Tobin kisses my cheek, setting me on my feet and intertwining our fingers.

"To dinner we go." Tobin says and I chuckle, hopping on her back as she jogs to the elevators. We're in Tampa for boot camp right now, and Tobin and I are doing what we do best. Be obnoxiously cute. According to the girls anyway. When we get to dinner, I sit between Ash and Tobin, across from Carli, who is sat between Press and Kelley, my current roommate.

-
Kelley
-

"Press! I will fight you!" I hear Y/N yelling from the balcony, so I go outside to see her standing on our balcony and yelling at Christen a couple balconies to the right.

"She's mine!" Press yells back and Y/N scoffs.

"You're funny, Press!" She yells and I look between my teammates.

"The hell is going on?!" I yell to get their attention and both of them look at me.

"Seeing how long it'll take for someone to come out and yell at us." Press says and I groan.