Chapter Nine: Q&A Vid and Messages

Dying Inside:

Chapter 9:

Annaliese’s POV:

“And here is my sister, McKenna.” I looked at her and she smiled and waved to the camera. “And here’s the most requested Q&A numero Uno.” I smiled. “I told you guys to tweet me and Kenna questions so we’re going onto our twitters and see what you guys sent.” I went to my twitter app and looked at the questions. “First question is how your hair so pretty?” I smiled and looked at the camera. “Thanks Miranda and I use just regular shampoo from the store.” Kenna and I went back and forth with the questions. “OK that’s it. Subscribe and follow us on twitter. Me at @Anna-BananaGardner and Kenna at @MickeeGardner. See you guys in the next video!” I waved and pressed the red button on the remote. “Let’s go eat, I’m starving!” McKenna said before running downstairs.

“Dinner is good mom.” I said, eating a noodle. We were having an Italian sausage pasta dish with red and green peppers. “Thanks my love.” She smiled and ate. “When is Zoe going to pick you up tomorrow?” she asked. “I don’t know, at least we don’t have school. She might pick me up around the time for soccer practice.” I said and she nodded. When we finished dinner, I washed the dishes and walked upstairs. I laid on my bed and pulled my zebra print fleece blanket on me. I opened up my laptop and uploaded the video onto it. I went on my twitter and saw I had a DM from curlytop94.

@curlytop94: hiiii babe nice video x your sister is gorgeous like you

@Anna-BananaGardner: thanks curly that’s so nice :)

@curlytop94: no problem babe, i see you’re waiting to One Direction perform

@Anna-BananaGardner: yeah I’m going to try and meet them :)

@curlytop94: I’m sure you’ll meet them x

I smiled and logged off of my twitter after telling curly goodnight. I really hope I get to meet One Direction. It is my dream.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Please read my other stories on Wattpad