Chapter Seven: The Doctors and Soccer Practice

Dying Inside:

Chapter 7:

Annaliese's POV:

*10 Days before Concert*

I was sitting beside my mom at the doctor's office. I hate the doctor, because of my Cystic Fibrosis the appointment takes longer. I was playing on my phone, going on my Instagram. I was wearing a blush colored tank top with gold colored flowers on it, high waisted blue jean shorts, and tan Sperrys. I took a selfie of myself and posted it on Instagram with the caption

@ayooanna: at the doctor :(

I clicked out and went on my twitter and read through my feed. "C'mon Annaliese." I heard the nurse say. I got up and coughed into my arm before walking back to the room. "Good afternoon Anna, Mrs. Gardner." The nurse said to me and my mom. "Afternoon." We both said as I sat on the plastic bed. "Go take off your clothes and get ready to take your weight." She said and left the room. I took off my shoes and tank top and shorts, leaving on my bra and panties. I sat on the bed and waited for her to come back.

"How's your lunch?" mom asked as we sat in Chipotle. "Good." I said. I had two soft chicken tacos with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. I also had chips and guacamole. I fixed up my meal and started eating. "Where's your medicine?" she asked, eating her salad. "Right here." I picked up my medicine container. She nodded and continued eating. I drank some water and continued eating. "I get a lot of Facebook things about you." she smiled. I smiled too. "Yeah, making videos is a lot of fun." She nodded and continued eating. When we both finished eating, I took my enzymes and we left.

@Rach-ell: When are you making your Q&A vid?

Someone tweeted to me, I replied

^@Anna-BananaGardner: Rach-ell soon, i might do it this weekend, it'll probably take a while to edit

I looked at the date, it was Tuesday. My phone vibrated and I saw I had a text

from: zo-bo :)

are you going to soccer today?

to: zo-bo :)

yeah i'm going, I just had to go to the doctor. what time is practice?

from: zo-bo :)

4-5

to: zo-bo :)

ok, see you then

I put my phone away and looked at the time and saw it was almost 3:45. I got up and took off my clothes. I put on a sports bra along with a white tank top and black with white strips soccer shorts. I put on my long black soccer socks and my black and pink slides. I grabbed a hair bow and my soccer bag and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the bag of pretzels. I put them in a plastic bag along with a pack of peanut butter crackers. I put them in my soccer bag and grabbed my lime green water bottle. I filled it up with ice and water and grabbed my pink water bottle out of the freezer and filled the rest of it with water. "Mama, is Zoe's mom taking me to soccer?" I asked her. "Yeah, remember your medicine." She said as I put the necessary amount of enzymes in my soccer bag's medicine holder. "OK, got it." I said as I heard a car horn. "Bye Mom, bye Ken, bye Carls." I called and ran outside.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!!

Please read my other stories on Wattpad