:《¤°■° 10 °■°¤》:

I might as well finish this since Stars back. . . I love the intro though, especially Marco's sliding in with a cape moment.

Tom woke up to giggling and shushing before shifting towards the ball of warmth on his side. He could feel arms tight around him and someone pushing up closer to him, their head on his chest. He heard someone even purr probably, but he couldn't be sure if it was him or them. Finally, the demon stretched and opened his eyes, his third eye immediately at the door where the noise was coming from, seeing the brunettes parents watching. Marco's Mother seemed to be giddy and the one who was giggling with a huge grin while her husband shushed her with a small smile. "They're so adorable!" She squealed as her husband finally pulled her away with a nod, listening to her rant. His eyes then made their way to the small ball of warmth he remembered. There Marco was, having a peaceful face as his hair was messy. The sweater he was wearing was different from the ones he usually wore. Instead of the perfect sized red sweater, he wore a large cream colored sweat shirt, a black undershirt showing as it slipped off his shoulders almost. Suddenly, there was ring that caused the purple skinned demon to jump, looking at the alarm. "Turn it off." Came a small voice that whimpered, Marco's head pushing more closer. "What?" Tom questioned, not sure if he heard the almost to silent voice right. "I said turn it off." He repeated, whining at the end. Tom did so, looking at the other who sighed, turning around to curl up. Tom only shrugged, curling around the other who hummed in response. The two went back to sleep peacefully.

When the demon woke again, he found the bed spot next to him barely warm, meaning the other hadn't been there for a while. Immediately, he laid on his back quickly with wide eyes, realizing the other must've started cleaning. He almost jumped out of bed before he heard a evil, robotic laugh from a video game and some Love Sentence music in the background. He listened to someone groan before huffing. They began to hum to the music and plop backwards, falling into the space next to the demon. Tom turned his head to see Marco who was staring at the ceiling, still looking tired yet adorable. He stayed like that before turning to meet the demons eyes with a warm smile before laughing, looking at Tom's speechless expression, the demons cheeks warming up at the adorable sight. "Good morning sleepy head. How'd you sleep?" He asked, turning onto his stomach, looking at the other. "Good. You seem happy. How'd you sleep?" The demon returned. "Awful but the lack of sleep makes everything weird and I guess I can't think straight." Marco giggled- now known for no apparent reason, before sitting up, followed by the other. Tom watched the other play on his T.V. as his computer was on music videos of Love Sentence. He only hugged the other, smiling crazily which caught the others attention, earning a questioning look. "What?" "I'm just really surprised to see you being. . . Lazy!" Tom said, grinning as large as ever. "What? Just cause I do a lot I can't have a day off?! Is that what it is? Do I always have to work or something? Well fuck off dude!" Marco hissed, suddenly upset. "No, silly. That's now what I meant. You know what this means now right?" There was only a pause of silence before the brunette shook his head. "It means you're free finally!" Tom exclaimed, throwing his arms out with a opened smile that Marco also now understood. "Oh yeah. . . Congrats for you, you finally got what you wanted." Marco said, letting out a squeak when the other pulled him into a hug. "Tom! Let go! I was playing a game!" The Latino boy whined, earning a laugh. Tom changed as Marco seemed to go fix his hair.
They went downstairs to find pancakes on the table as Mrs.Diaz passed by then, kissing Marco on the head and patting Tom's as she met her husband at the door. Marco only seemed to be lay around the house, trying not to get up at all but then, he just disappeared. Tom searched for him until he found the other in Star's old room.
Marco stood in front of the mirror, Star's mirror. His fingers glided over the frame, remembering when they had to work at the mine tunnels because they couldn't pay for the bill. It was crazy, especially with that marriage. He sighed. He missed her a lot. It wasn't that fun around anymore. But with Tom here, it was better, way better. He heard the door creaked, knowing who it was. Turning his head slightly, he could see from the corner of his eye Tom watching him intensely.
The demon walked up to the other, staring into the mirror and his third eyes on the human. "Have you used it before? After she left?" He questioned softly, as if he would startle the Latino boy. "No." Silence consumed them after that for what felt an eternity until the demon took a deep breath. "We could try. You know, she might just --!" "No." "But this way, you can talk to her." "I said no, and no means no." Marco hissed, glaring at the other with a small huff, puffing out his cheeks. "Call Mom." The demon said, hearing a gasp and earned a smack to his head. He only chuckled nervously, looking up at Marco who was fuming, giving a almost killing, icy look. "Hello? Who is this? Where did you get this?" A sudden voice said, causing Marco to suddenly jump amd hide behind the demon. "Uh, your Star's Mom, right? Queen Butterfly? Is Star there? It's Tom Lucitor." The demon said, standing there fidgeting and nervoulsy looking at the older female who looked a bit intimaidating. "Oh! You're King Lucitors son! I would tell you to tell him I said hello but you don't seem to be in the Underworld. So, is there a reason you called me? And how did you get Star's magic mirror?" She asked, looking at the background, catching sight of a familiar brunette she almost immediately recognized. "Well, you see Queen Butterfly, I'm currently staying at the home of Marco Diaz. You must know who is is right? He was Star's best friend on Earth." The teen demon said, now standing straight as he tried to seem more presenting. His vocabulary had immediately changed, as if he always spoke like that. "Uh, yes. I do remember him. Did we leave the mirror there? My mistake, I've been wondering where it got to. But is there something wrong?" She asked. "Mom? Who are you talking to? Tom?!" All three knew immediately who's voice that was. Star's Mother just looked at her with curiosity, the demon surprised, and Marco. . . He was paralyzed, his expresssion frozen, many thoughts ran through his head almost making him dizzy. "Star!" Tom shouted suddenly, pulling the Latino out of daze. "What are you doing in my old room, Tom?" She asked, confused. "Star?" Came a small voice that caught all of their attentions. "Marco?" The princess asked with happiness glowing on her face. "Tom!" The brunette suddenly hissed, turning to the demon who smiled nervously and let out a small laugh, holding out his hands in defense and backed up. The human teen began to scold the demon as the two females watched. "You'd think he'd be more shy." The Queen said to her daughter who nodded slowly. "I think they're. . . Friends?" Star asked, unsure.
"Tom! I still don't know why you did that! I should chop you into pieces!" The karate trained teen threatened, glaring at the other who was nervously trying to apologize. Who knew that someone who was smaller than him, the prince of all demons, was actually scary? He would be lying if he said he wasn't terrified for his life at the moment. He felt really guilty now though because Marco looked about ready to cry, his face was red top but it must've been from either anger or embarrassment from how he was acting. All he could do was kneel and and beg Marco to forgive him, holding onto his hands tightly so he didn't get whacked on the head or have his arms and hands chopped off. He could still remember that day. It was surprising to find someone who chopped off his whole hand and wasn't afraid of hesitant in the slightest at that moment. "I believe. . ." The Queen started but never finished as her daughter finished quickly. "They're dating!" Star gasped loudly, holding her cheeks as the two boys freezes with blushs. Marco was the first to react, denying it as be violently shook his head. "So, you don't deny liking him?" Queen Butterfly questioned, watching them still. "Wha- I mean- of course I like Tom! He's a good person or demon!" The brunette quickly said as Star giggled. "So, you like-like him?" She asked, jumping up and down. "Wha-Star! Why are we even talking about this?!" He yelled, huffing out as Tom just hummed. Suddenly, he realized the females had began talking between themselves as Marco was blushing crazy still. "That's not what you act like." He whispered to the other who hissed, glaring again. Suddenly, the demon pulled Maco close, holding onto one of his hands and dipped the brunette who yelled in suprise. Marco was about to question him when Tom kissed him, smirking against his lips. His face was heating up so much it was burning hot. Tho caught the attention of the other two before a large explosion was heard. Tom pulled up Marco, looking up to see a lizard monster, which he suspected was Toffee.The monster immediately ran towards the two, knocking Tom to a wall forceful before snatching Marco's arm, the brunette struggling until got against the head. He proceeded by jumping out a giant hole from the side of the room, opening a portal and escaping.
"He's got Marco!" Star gasped.