16

A/N
Hope u appreciate the visual of our Kyungie~❤
(Spoiling you all with a longer and quicker update- with visual-to make up for the wait lol)
Make sure to comment, upvote, yadiyadibya (u know how this works lol)

It was at days like this that Kyung really hated Jaehyo.

One glance at the dull purple glow of the buzzing bar and Kyung once again asked himself how he'd gotten himself in this situation in the first place.

One word

Jaehyo.

.................
Flashback.
.................

"I got a picture to prove it." Jaehyo was exclaiming to a very troubled looking Minhyuk. The said boy held an expression that was between anger and confusion.

"What the fuck? Were you stalking me?" Minhyuk hissed and Kyung wondered whether now was a bad time to have walked up to their table.

"We wouldn't have had to if you'd just come out clean bro." Jaehyo answered, leaning back against the chair as if he hadn't just admitted to violating his friends privacy.

"That's so fucked up." Minhyuk hissed, but the other boy only shrugged.

"It wasn't just me." He added and the other sent an unimpressed look both Kyung and Taeils way.

"Hey, he made us do it." Taeil quickly defended, and Minhyuk scoffed.

"You guys are unbelievable." He settled for saying, howbeit sounding less annoyed. Sensing the change of tone, Taeil quickly pipped up.

"So who is he?" He asked and Minhyuk visibly tensed.

"Well...." He began.

"He uhhh" He trailed off, causing the others to look at him suspiciously.

"What? Dude you can tell us. We won't judge." Kyung urged.

"Ya, Kyung told us about Jiho, and the worst we did was make fun of him."

Minhyuk took in a deep breath, looking away.

"Its Yukwon." He mumbled.

"What?" Jaehyo asked, having not heard him.

"Yukwon." Minhyuk repeated and everyone gasped.

"You mean Jiho's friend?" Taeil asked, eyes wide.

"The same Jiho who's ass you hated?" Jaehyo added.

"Is that why you stopped hating him? Cause you were dating his friend?" Kyung questioned

"Woah, woah." Calm down, Minhyuk interrupted.

"I..it's complicated. I'll explain later, right now let's just eat."

Taeil pouted while Kyung shook his head.

"Okay fine." Jaehyo answered.

"This is great actually. Minhyuk finally got his lazy ass self a boyfriend." He continued.

"And you know what that means?"

Everyone exchanged worried glances.

"It means we celebrate."

................

So here they were, 'celebrating.'

"We're not even old enough to be here. Especially Kyung." Taeil hissed and Jaehyo shrugghed.

"We're only one year short- well except Kyung who's two years short-, but still. Plus this is one of those bars where they don't really check." He answered.