Chapter 12- Water is fun

Aphmau's POV:
My conscious let my dream start off normal at least. Y'know, I bet you can't name one single person who didn't wake up in a dream to ringing in their ears and a lung full of water.

It started off with me lying down in the grass next to a body of water which I guessed was a lake. I had tried to sit up so I could get a better look around but it just led to me finding out that my body had no strength in it for some odd reason.

My first reaction was to, of course, panic about the fact that I wasn't able to get up but was snapped out of it when I saw the outline of a figure. I only got a glimpse of its appearance until I felt myself go airborne and get lifted up into the air.

I quickly opened up my mouth to protest but all that came out was a strained squeak before whatever made me fly up released me into the freezing cold lake.

As swift as I could, I snapped my mouth closed before bracing myself for the impact and splash the water would cause. Once I finally reached the water, the first thing I felt was a cold sensation all over my body.

The second thing I felt was the temptation to open my mouth and breath in a breathe a fresh air that actually wasn't there. And even though that temptation was overflowing, I managed to push it back for a good while until my throat started to burn like fire while my lungs yearned for oxygen.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and my body forced open my mouth expecting to be greeted with relaxation only to be met with water that overflew into my lungs.

My vision immediately began to fill with black dots and my mind began to slip farther into unconsciousness. The last thing I saw was glowing redish-brown eyes boring into my amber ones before the darkness consumed me.

---------------------------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open and I launched upwards into a sitting position while taking in a deep breath of air. My hand was placed on my chest where I could feel my unusually quick heartbeat and my pants that escaped my mouth.

After what felt like hours and was probably only minutes, my breathing pattern slowed along with my panic as I finally managed to get myself calm again. My eyes traveled around the room taking in my unfamiliar surroundings that seemed strangely fit for me.

From what I could tell, the room was in a house that had a slightly low ceiling and was was decorated a little quickly considering the placing of everything was slightly sloppy and messed up. The room that I was now residing in was filled with many white pieces of furniture that was accompanied by purple decorations. I was sitting in a white bed that had purple covers and bedsheets along with white pillows.

There was a bedside table to accompany the bed that had a currently turned off lamp sitting on it. On the other side of the room there was a surprisingly clean white desk with a purple chair underneath it. There were also many other things in the room including a few chests, each with a different label on it, a table in the middle of the room that was on top of a purple rug, etc. The walls were also painted purple so it was most likely that this room was actually made for me to stay in.

I could also tell that it was most likely in the downstairs of whatever house I was in because there were stairs leading to an upper level and there were no windows which was only a slight indicator, but still a supporting one.

As I rescanned the room I was in a noticed a note laying down on the bedside table that was next to a piece of bread that was sat down on a napkin and a glass of water. I slowly moved my hand over to the side and picked up the piece of paper so I could read what it said.

------------------------NOTE-------------------------

Hey Aph! It's just me, Sky, writing this right now. If you don't remember what happened and why you are there you kinda sorta might have passed out as we were walking back to Castor's house. By the way thanks for that, I had to carry you all the way back. I honestly don't even know why you passed out but we kinda just put you into a room that Castor for some reason had prepared for you. I guess it was for some sleepover thing he had planned or something.

Anyways I also put a piece of bread there for when you wake up and a glass of water. We'll keep at least one other person in the house while your out so just go ahead and leave the room when you are good again.

Hope you get well soon :D
~BudderMan

---------------------------------------------------------

I slightly chuckled at that last part where he called himself BudderMan again and then lightly set the paper back down on the bedside table. My hand moved to pick up the glass of water and I quickly downed it all, getting rid of the soar feeling in my throat I didn't realize I had until a second ago. Once I sat the now empty glass back down I picked up the piece of bread and started to eat it while thoughts swiveled through my mind.

A sigh escaped my lips as I sat back with one question bothering me the most,
who or what was that figure that threw me into the water in my dream? And why did it do that to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHH I ACTUALLY DID IT AFTER MONTHS ARE YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME? DID I DO SOMETHING GOOD?
Yaaa in my opinion this chapter kinda sucked but eh I did it all in one day. Which is probably something that shouldn't be happening but hey, my working habits are horrible.

ALSO WHAT THE HECK GUYS?! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET ME TO 14K+ READS AND 200+ FOLLOWERS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY?

WELL ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY GRADITUDE

Thank you guys so much for actually reading my sucky story that I made and I love you all <3
I am in the process of pre-writing a bunch of chapters so hopefully I'll be able to actually do that instead of being more of a horrible person.

Hope you guys enjoyed and Peace out!