Chapter 6-Flashback

Aphmau's POV:
I took in a deep, shaky breath and allowed tears to roll down my face. I wish I could just travel back in time. I mean, out of all the things I can do couldn't I have been given Time Travel Powas!?

My mind started to wander and I was thinking of past memories when nothing bad (or really bad) has happened.

Flashback
  I was walking around the playground looking for the slo- I mean Ross. The others and I don't know what is going on with him. Recess just began and Ross booked out to who knows where.

"Ross?" My squeaky 8 year old voice called out throughout the playground to the sloth.

I was about to start searching in another place until I heard the noise of silent sobs. My eyes started to glaze over the playground and landed in a blob of gray sitting on a lonely swing. Slowly, I moved towards the blob of grey and surely enough, it was Ross.

"Ross!" I squeaked out and ran towards him. His face lifted up and revealed a tear stained face with one red eye and one blue eye. Wait- RED EYE?!

I launched myself towards Ross and hugged him, knowing that he needed one. "Ross wat happened?" My eight year old self asked the narwhale boy. The only response I could get was a little sniffle. The eyes belonging to my child self glazed over Ross looking for any injuries when I noticed something,

"Ross where is your scarf?!" I yelled panicking. Ross's scarf was one of the most important objects in his life. He got the scarf from his mom before she passed. Whenever he is sad, he will always snuggle with the scarf and take deep breaths.

A tear rolled down Ross's blue eye as his red eye lacked any emotion. "Th-They took it from me"
"Who did?"
"T-Tiffany and Owkward"
The noise of a loud growl formed in my throat as I stood up ready to kick their butts. Hehe, butts.
"Wait- Jess?" Ross said snapping me out of my childish mind.
"Ya?"
"Don't mess them up to hard" he said with a chuckle at the end.
I giggled with him the ventured fowards to find Tiffany and Owkward. First they push Ross around and then they take Ross's scarf?! They are really asking for it.

Eventually, I came across Tiffany laughing while Owkward slammed Ross's scarf onto the woodchips. They stopped laughing when they heard my heavy footsteps and looked at me.
"Give back Ross's scarf" I said. My voice wasn't squeaky anymore and instead it was deep and fierce. I saw them flinch for a moment but then they just smirked to act tough and fearless.

"Why should we? It's not like it's important anyways. He can just buy a new one at the store" Owkward said shrugging. The thing about it though, was that Owkward knew that it was one of a kind and made by Ross's mother who was resting in pineapples- or peace.

"Ya. And why do you even care about that freak? Why not abandon those hybrids and join our little group" Tiffany suggested with venom in her voice when she said he word 'hybrids'.

A dark chuckle escaped my lips, "What's so bad about hybrids, huh? Hybrids are only misunderstood and they are basically mortals like you, except they are actually powerful unlike you two. Also, say one more bad thing about my friends and your toast. You don't know what we've been through..."

I saw Tiffany and Owkward backing up away from my deadly figure. Maybe it was because I just talked in a demonic voice and threatened them. It probably has to do with the fact that the white in my eyes are now black and my eyes are glowing purple though.

They both quickly ran away with the scarf still laying on the ground. My hand gave it a firm grip then I ran back over to Ross.
"Hey Roossss!!! I got yo scarf!" I yelled over to him while waving his scarf in the air. Ross's head shot up then he ran over to me and hugged the scarf.

It may seem a little rude but how can you blame him? That scarf is his most valuable possession (next to his friends. Nyeheheh redstoner). He put his scarf on underneath his hoodie so it would feel closer to him. Don't question that logic cuz this is Ross's logic here.

The narwhale hugged me and when he pulled away I saw his red eye turned back to his normal blue eye which was filled with emotion again...
Flashback over

I miss 3rd grade...oh- you may have some questions.
How do they know Ross is a hybrid?
Well, Ross and Barney are always in their hybrid forms. They enjoy it more than their mortal forms and I can understand that. They just try to convince people that it's part of their hoodies.
I thought Ross was a Squirrel not a Narwhale
Ross actually has two hybrid forms. I'm pretty sure he's the only hybrid who has ever had more than one form actually...but Ross is a narwhale and Squirrel hybrid. Wait- IS ROSS A SLOTH HYBRID TOO-
WHO DA TURTLES IS TIFFANY?!
A pineapple.
Is that how you gained your Endermau form?
Nah bruh, that would be lame.

Now children, I will not explain the history of how Hybrids are treated even though author~chan wants me to. Oh- uh sorry I'm not sorry 4th wall.

I suddenly started to sing Echo (song above) which was the song Jinboop would always sing to me when I was sad...yes, I know that it's surprising, Jin can actually sing. Echo may not seem like a song that would cheer someone up but I'm not exactly normal so I can defy all logic.

Little did I know that someone was watching me- LIKE IN EVERY FAN FICTION EVER CUZ STALKING 101.
(Such unoriginality)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ya- I know- this is a rally stupid chapter that is like a filler but I didn't want everything to just appear all at once and make it feel forced (oh wait- too late) but this is going to need serious editing one day....And also I'm making this at 2:00 AM cuz sleep is for the weak so excuses.
But ya peace out, bye, cats, Nyan cats, BOI